I present to you a feral cat

Hey, guys, I found this weird frickin' cat hiding under my house, but I gotta go do... Phantom stuff right now. Mind watching him for me? He's not rabid or anything, he's just really mean. Hisses and swipes and stuff.

Bright things like laser lights and stars seem to calm him down, though. So! -hands you a laser pointer and the Newton Star- Here, this will help ya while I'm gone. Thanks a bunch!

... Oh! I almost forgot to give you the cat. Heh, that would have been one helluva goof up. Here, I named him Toy Eclipse. :)

Ta daaah!! Toy Eclipse, drawn only with my finger because we had company over today and I didn't want to be observed as drawing and asked what I was drawing

Ta daaah!! Toy Eclipse, drawn only with my finger because we had company over today and I didn't want to be observed as drawing and asked what I was drawing. x'D Mad respect to the artists who always draw with their fingers, I miss my pen-

Anyhoo! Even though the Toy Sun and Dark Moon AU isn't related to SAMS in any way, I've been having a hankering to draw Eclipse as a little Toy animatronic. He actually looks more normal-sized, but I assure you he's very smol, standing at 3'6" like Toy Sun.

I imagine that this is the result of Monty managing to pull a fast one on Eclipse, tricking him into accessing a mystery USB by claiming it has the location of the Newton Star on it. But really, it was a trap! And then Monty loads Eclipse into this tiny little form to better keep an eye on him. (Sure, he could just destroy the USB, but this way he has a little errand cat at his disposal!)

Bonus points, the cape has a magnetized hem that can instantly wrap around Eclipse and trap his arms so he can't use them. xD