Evoltale

So, I did one Undertale AU where the Bladers were aligned into their most fitting roles (Valt as Papyrus, Free as Sans, Ken as Alphys, etc.) but I also have an AU where the characters are just put into the roles I like them in. I haven't done much art for it because at first I imagined them all human, but then I figured out a form I could do for the character who got the role of Sans...

 I haven't done much art for it because at first I imagined them all human, but then I figured out a form I could do for the character who got the role of Sans

Bam! It's Theodore in an anthropomorphic version of his Ferrine form. (And if anyone makes a furry remark I'm gonna yeet y'all out a window.)

Now, as I said, I gave the characters the roles I liked them in. I mean, come on, Fanon Theodore as a lazy, cool dude who makes puns, cares very deeply for his little brother/son(?) and in the end the judge who was watching your every move for the good of others. Who wouldn't like that?

Of course, he could also pose as the monsters' last stand, and the most powerful foe you'll ever face

Of course, he could also pose as the monsters' last stand, and the most powerful foe you'll ever face. (His eye glows red and purple like the colors on his mask as Ashtem.)

Also just in case you guys are curious, the other roles I imagine for this AU are Shu as Papyrus and probably a little spriggan-skeleton monster with an altered version of his Snake Pit uniform, and the white gloves and scarf from the mute Shu AU I wrote.

Hyde is Undyne, Norman is Asgore, Kristina is Toriel, Kurt is Grillby, Fubuki is Monster Kid, Kyle is Muffet, and Valt is Asriel, but I haven't figured out what kinds of monsters they'd be. Phi is Chara and Aiger is Frisk.

Anyway, that's all!