May I have this Dance?

Caroline's POV

I am dancing with a man in Gloria's bar. It is the roaring 20s, an amazing time. I stop dancing with the man, and walked over to the booth, where Stefan is with a woman. I said, " Mind If I have a drink?"

I lifted her arm, and Stefan said, " Dear sister, I thought she was my meal."

I said, " We can share her."

Stefan grabbed her other arm, and we bit into her wrists, drank her blood. We soon let go, and I said, " What shall we do with her?"

    He smirked, and said, " I will deal with her. Go have fun, Caroline."

 I nodded, and he compelled the girl to follow him. I walked over to the bar, and the bartender walked over to me. He said, " What shall it be, Beautiful?"

     I smiled, looked into his eyes, and said, " You choose, and add some of your blood mixed in."

He nodded, and walked away. Gloria is on stage singing, and she said, " Mrs. Salvatore, be careful."

    I nodded to her, and she got back to singing. The bartender came back with my drink, and I see he has a rag on his hand. He walked away, and I took a sip of the drink. Tastes like blood, that coppery taste. 

   After a few more of those drinks, I felt someone walk up beside me. He said, " Hello, Love."

I looked over at him, and he is a handsome fella, British too. Dreamy ocean blue eyes, long yet slicked back short hair, and wore a white suit. I said, " Who might you be?"

    He smirked, and said, " I am Klaus. May I have this dance?"

 He held his hand out for me, and I took it. I said, " Sure."

    He walked backwards till we went to the center of the floor. He locked eyes with me, and I could just melt. I walked towards him, and he pulled me close to him. He put his arm on my waist, and the other intertwined with my gloved hand. He said, " What's your name, Sweetheart?"

   I said, " Caroline."

      He said, " Well, Caroline you should be very careful with compelling humans."

  I said, " Why? No one will know. What makes you so interested in making sure I am careful?"

  He said, " You are beautiful, and sexy."

      I said, " Very wise to say, but it only seems you want to sleep with me."

  He said, " Would that be so bad?"

     I said, " Nope. But I am here with my brother, and can't leave him here alone."

 He said, " Why not?"

    I said, " He seems to get into trouble without me."

  He said, " Are you sure about that, love?"

     I said, " I enjoyed the dance, now I want a real drink."

 I walked out of his grasp, and walked towards the back door. I grabbed a guy that stood by the door, and kissed his lips. He didn't even notice when we walked outside. I pushed him against the brick wall, and he said, " Feisty, tonight."

   I said, " Indeed. I am hungry."

He smiled, and I kissed down his neck. I licked a spot, and then bit down on his neck. He struggled, but never screamed. Weird. I soon drank him dry, and let him flop to the ground, dead. 

    I heard footsteps, and the person said, " Caroline."

  I turned around and there is Stefan. He said, " I was looking for you."

     I said, " Sorry, I needed a drink."

  He handed me his handkerchief, and I wiped my chin. He said, " Want to go back inside?"

    I said, " Not yet. I need to get rid of the body."

  He nodded, and sped inside. I picked up the dead guy and carried him to the dumpster, and threw him in. 

   I heard more footsteps, and I said, " Stef, I am going to be back inside."

I turned around, and there is Klaus. I said, " Oh."

   He smirked, and I walked past him. Soon, I am being sped against the brick wall of the buildings. He said, " Why did you run?"

   I said, " I didn't run. I just needed a drink."

He said, " No. You are scared."

  I laughed, and said, " I am not scared. I can deal with anything, or anyone."

    He said, " Prove it."

 I looked into his eyes, and didn't realize how close we were. I leaned in, and kissed his lips. His hand went to the small of my back, and pulled me closer to him. He kissed down my neck, and I moaned. My hands went to his suit jacket, and I pushed it off him. 

    Someone said, " Caroline."

We let go, and I see Lexi, standing there. I said, " Oh, great. Party killer."

  Klaus said, " Can't you see we are in the middle of something, love."

    I pushed Klaus away from me, and said, " I can deal with her. I will find you another time."

 He said, " Don't worry, love. I will find you."

   He sped away, and I said, " What do you want?"

  She said, " I heard that there was killings here, and came to check it out. Seems you, and Stefan are still killing."

   I said, " Not Stefan, I am, though. Now, you know I am stronger than you, Lexi. So, piss off."

     I sped away from her, and inside. I see Stefan at the booth, and sat down next to him. I said, " Hey."

  He said, " What took so long?"

     I said, " Ran into some trouble. All is well, now."

  He nodded, and We drank some drinks, and blood.