Found Out?

Caroline's POV

   Its been three months, since Damon came to town. Everything is good, other than Damon won't stop feeding on the locals. Zach is getting suspiciously distant from us, which is weird. Anyway, I sped downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. 

   All of a sudden, the windows shattered, and something shot me in the front shoulder. I took it out of my shoulder, and growled. I said, " You can come on out!"

   I hear footsteps, and turn around. There is Sheriff Forbes, with a gun faced at me. I said, " Sheriff. What have I done wrong?"

  She said, " For being a vampire."

   I growled, and showed me fangs. I attacked her, and pushed her to the ground. She shot me multiple times in the stomach, and I bit her neck. As I drank her blood, it started burning my mouth. I let go, and spit the vervain blood out of my mouth. As I was distracted, she shot me in the chest. Everything went black. 

  Damon's POV

    I finished feeding on the girl, and let go. I bit my wrist, and fed her my blood. I looked into her eyes, and said, " Forget all that happened. We made out, and that is it. Now, be a good girl, and head out of town."

  She nodded, and walked out of the alley. I smirked, and sped to the house. I walked inside, and something didn't feel right. I didn't hear anyone home, at all. I smelled blood, and I followed the scent. 

   I sped to the kitchen, and see glass, wooden bullets, and blood on the ground, all over. I picked up one of the bullets, and looked at it. Plain, well carved wooden bullet. There is no one who carves bullets in this town, except for the council, Zach, Stefan, Alaric, and I. 

    I got my phone out of my pocket, and called Caroline. It just kept ringing, and I hear a faint song ringing in the distance. I take the phone away from my ear, and follow the sound. It brought me upstairs to Caroline's room. I see her phone laying on her bed, and I hang up on my phone. She never leaves her phone at home, when she is out. 

    I got on my phone, and called Stefan. It rang a few times, and he answered, " Damon, what do you want?"

   I said, " Where is Care?"

    He said, " She was still sleeping, when I left. She wanted to sleep in, she hasn't been sleeping well."

   I said, " Where is Zach?"

     He said, " He was going to a council meeting, after he was going to see Mrs. Lockwood. Why? What is going on?"

   I said, " There is glass in the kitchen, windows are shattered, wooden bullets on the floor, along with blood. Something happened, and Caroline's phone is here. You know she never leaves the house without her phone."

 He said, " I will be home with Bonnie. She can help track Caroline down."

   I said, " Alright. When yous do that, I am going to the Lockwoods to hunt down Zach."

  I hung up, and sped to the Lockwoods mansion. I see Zach's car in the driveway, and sped on the porch. I knocked on the door, Carol opened the door. 

   She smiled, and said, " Damon, What can I help you with?"

    I said, " Is my Uncle Zach here? I need to speak with him. It is important. My sister is missing."

 Her smile faded, and she said, " Oh, dear. Please come in. He is in the living room."

    I smiled, and she stepped aside, I walked inside to the living room. I see Zach sitting there, and he said, " What are you doing here, Damon?"

   I said, " I need to talk to you about something, about Caroline. I can't seem to find her."

   He stood up, and said, " What?"

   Carol said, " I am going to give yous some space."

  Zach said, " No need, we will speak about this at our own house."

   Zach walked outside, and I hear his car drive away. I said, " Please, don't speak about this to anyone."

  She said, " I won't, it seems like a family matter."

  I smiled, and walked outside of her house. The moment the door closed, I sped to the house. 

   I walked inside, and see Stefan, and Bonnie in the living room. I walked into the living room, and said, " Did you find her?"

   Bonnie said, " Yeah, it is showing her in town at the clock tower."

   I said, " That is a courthouse, why else would she be there?"

     Stefan said, " The blood in the kitchen is from Caroline. Someone attacked her."

I said, " Dammit!"

  I picked up a wooden chair, and threw it against the wall, it broke. The front door opened, and Zach walked inside. I sped over to him, and choked him against the door. I said, " WHERE IS SHE?"

   He struggled against my hold on his throat, and I hear Stefan say, " Damon! Stop."

   I said, " No! He always had threatened Caroline, and he got pissed when she stood up against him."

  I let Zach go, and he coughed. He said, " I didn't do anything to Caroline."

  I said, " Not at all, you just told the council about her."

   Zach said, " I didn't tell anyone."

    I looked into his eyes, and said, " Who did you tell?"

  He said, " Sheriff Forbes."

He shook his head, and said, " Why did I say that?"

   I said, " Caroline switched your vervain coffee grounds with regular coffee. You have been off Vervain for over a month. Now, for your punishment for spilling the family secret."

 I put my hand in his chest, and wrapped my hand around his heart. I then said, " Goodbye, Zach."

   I pulled his heart out of his chest, and held it in my hand. Zach fell to the ground, lifeless, and I dropped his heart next to his body. 

   Stefan said, " Damon!"

I said, " Plans changed after he decided to tell Sheriff Forbes that Caroline is a vampire! Caroline comes before a douche that decided to spill the family secret!"

   Stefan sighed, and said, " Let's go. Elena had called, she has recalled Sheriff Forbes speaking to Carol about a place under the clock tower."

   I nodded, and sped out of the house to the clock tower. Stefan arrived shortly after I did.

We walk towards a door by the clock tower, and I twist the knob. Locked, great. I twisted the knob some more, and it broke. I smirked, and Stefan said, " Let's find Caroline."

   We walked inside, and down the swirly stairs. There is one cell open, and I see Sheriff Forbes on the ground, unconscious. 

   No Caroline to be found.