I Will Help

Stefan's POV

 Bonnie arrived, and I said, " Thank you for coming."

    She said, " Well, Caroline is my friend. What did you need me to locate?"

    I said, " Locate the person who made these."

I showed her the note, and the drawing. She said, " Caroline was being stalked?" 

   I said, " I guess, but wouldn't she throw them away, if she was. Maybe she knows who sent them."

 She said, " Maybe. I need a map of the states, candles."

   I said, " I will grab them, get settled in the living room."

  I sped to the library for a map, then sped to the living room. I laid the map on the coffee table, and grabbed a few candles. 

   Bonnie said, " Incendia."

  She put the note above the candle, and let the fire burn it. She laid the note in a bowl, and the ash laid in the bowl. She poured some ash around the map, and started chanting. 

    I soon see the ash circle around Louisiana. She said, " Do you have a map of Louisiana?"

    I said, " I think."

 I sped to the library and looked through the books. I soon found a book with a map of the states, by their selves. I ripped out the one for Louisiana, and sped to the living room. Damon said, " Who the hell does Caroline know in Louisiana?"

  I said, " I have no idea, Damon."

    I handed the map to Bonnie, and she poured ash from the note on the map. She started chanting, and I see the map go to New Orleans.

    She said, " Does she know anyone?"

     I said, " I have been with her for over a hundred years, I am sure she doesn't know anyone in New Orleans. Do a locator spell on Caroline, now?"

  She said, " Alright."

   She then did a locator spell on Caroline. She found her in Virginia, she looked closer, and sees its Mystic Falls. So, she is still in town, towards the outside of town, to be exact. Damon, and I got weapons ready to go after whoever took Caroline. 

Caroline's POV

   I sat up, and realize I am in the same room, I was in. Someone said, " Hello, darling."

     A light turned on, and I see the man that snapped my neck sitting in the chair. He wore a smirk, and has a baseball bat in his hand, leaning behind his head. 

  I said, " Who are you? What do you want with me?"

    He said, " Apologies, M'lady. I am Kol Mikaelson."

 I said, " What do you want with me?"

    He said, " I believe you and I can help each other."

  I said, " With what?"

    He stood up, and walked over to me. He grabbed a blood bag off the bedside table, and held it out to me. He said, " Here you go, darling. Then we shall speak."

     I grabbed the blood bag, and drank it. He said, " Now, love. I need you to help me make my brother turn his humanity back on."

    I said, " What would be in it for me? I never met your brother, so why would I be any useful?"

    He said, " You would get the love of your life back, if you help me. Believe it or not, but my brother is Niklaus Mikaelson." 

   I said, " What?"