Vampire

Caroline's POV

I woke up, and hear the door open. I sat up, and see Davina standing there, I got out of bed, and hugged her. I said, " You were dead? How? Unless... Someone turned you?"

She said, " Yeah, the vampire that killed me, fed me his blood, then killed me. Why is everyone in your room sleeping?"

I said, " Kol was upset, and didn't want to be alone. So, I offered to let him sleep in here with Nik, and I. Bekah, and Elijah came to check on Kol. They both then slept in here as well, because Bekah asked about a big sleepover in here. Kat soon came in over night, and stayed with Elijah by the balcony. Kol is on the couch, you can wake him."

She smiled, and we walked over to Kol, who's on the couch, with tear stained cheeks. Davina said, " He does look like a mess."

I said, " Yes, he was. He will be happy to see you alive-ish."

She laughed, and I hear whimpers. It's coming from the bed, preferably Nik. I sped over, and see him reaching towards the middle of the bed. He has tears, and his head is moving side to side.

I put my hand on his cheek, his eyes shot open, and I said, " Hey, Hey, I am right here, Nik."

He calmed down, and said, " Oh, I thought I lost you."

I said, " Nik, you won't ever lose me. If anything, you probably want me away from you for a while."

He pulled me onto his lap, and hugged me. He said, " I love you, my beautiful fiancé."

I said, " I love you, my handsome fiancé."

I kissed his lips, he tried deepening it. I pulled away, and say, " Not happening, Nik. You siblings are in our room."

He said, " It was your idea to have them in our room. Why is Kol hugging Davina? Wasn't she dead?"

I said, " Yes, well turns out she had vampire blood in her system, by the guy who killed her."

He nodded, and pulled me to rest against his chest. I see Bekah sit up, and she said, " Davina!"

She sped over, and hugged Davina. I see Kat, and Elijah stand up, Elijah picked up the pillows and blankets, while Kat hugged Davina. Kol said, " Can I have my girl back, darlings?"

Davina managed to get out of Bekah, and Kat's arms, and kissed Kol. I said, " So, Davina did you transition yet?"

Davina didn't answer, just kept kissing Kol. Kat said, " Now you know how we feel when you are kissing Klaus in front of us."

I said, " Okay, you're right. It is annoying, but they both just got back together, so leave them be. Kol, Davina go to your own room, love birds."

Kol sped Davina out of the room, and Elijah said, " Where did you want these?"

I said, " Lay them on the couch, I will put them away."

He laid them on the couch, Bekah, Kat, and Elijah sped out of the room. Nik said, " I am sorry about last night, love."

I said, " It's alright. I knew you were upset with what he said. Its perfectly alright, Nik. Now, What were you dreaming about?"

I lifted my head off his chest, and looked at him. He said, " I was proposing to you the way I wanted to, then it got interrupted by Mikael. He ended up killing you, and I was forced to watch, cause I couldn't move, only just watch. I thought I lost you, my love."

I put my hand on his cheek, and said, " You aren't ever going to lose me, Nik. I promise you. If the worst comes to worst, you are going to get tired from me."