Champagne at Sunset

Caroline's POV

I woke up, confused as to how I got here. All I remember was dancing, and drinking with the girls. I feel arms around my waist, and feel a hard chest behind my back. I turned my head, and see Nik, who isn't wearing a shirt. I look down at my clothing, and see I am wearing his shirt. Dammit. Did we really?

Nik said, " Don't worry about it, love. We didn't do anything."

I turned around, and I said, " Really? Why am I wearing your shirt, and you aren't wearing a shirt?"

He said, " You started taking off your clothes, when I brought you upstairs. You wanted to sleep with me, but I wouldn't. So, I put my shirt on you, and you finally laid down. I went to leave the room, but you wanted me to stay with you. So, I did. You are beautiful when you sleep, love."

I blushed, and I said, " Why wouldn't you sleep with me then? Other men would've."

He said, " You were beyond drunk, and didn't know what you were doing. Since, you clearly don't remembering anything from last night. I wouldn't take advantage of you. I am not like most men."

I said, " True. I am sorry about anything I did, and everything."

He smirked, and said, " Love, It is quite alright. Now, you should get ready for our date today."

I said, " Might I ask where we are going?"

He said, " Bring a swim suit, night clothes, and an extra day's clothes."

I said, " Okay. Not giving me what I want to know."

He said, " It is a surprise, love."

I sighed, he got out of bed, and said, " Mind if I take my shirt back?"

I said, " I guess, I can."

He laughed, and I took off his shirt. I said, " Here."

I threw his shirt to him, and he caught it, then left the room. I smiled, and got out of bed. I sped to the closet, and put on my blue two piece swim suit, with my blue sun dress. I put on my tan wedges, and packed pajamas, and clothes for tomorrow into a bag. I sped downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

I hear footsteps, and turn around. There is Bekah. She sees the bag in my hand, and said, " Where are you going?"

I said, " Nik is taking me somewhere."

She said, " Oh, well have fun."

She wiggled her eyebrows, and I said, " He wants things to be different this time. Last time, he had to wait for me, now the roles have changed. I will wait for him now."

She said, " Maybe tonight is the night for him."

I said, " If it is, then it is. I told him that I want him now. He knows I am ready for him."

She said, " I will see you tomorrow then."

I said, " I guess, so."

She hugged me, then we sped to the courtyard. Nik stood there and I said, " Hey. When are we leaving?"

He said, " Right now. Let's get going. Bye sister."

I nodded, and said, " Bye, Beks."

She said. " Bye Care, and Nik."

Nik grabbed my bag out of my hand, and we walked out to the car. We got in the car, and he drove out of the Quarter.

Thirty Minutes later, we arrived at a tarmac and there is the Mikaelson's private jet. I said, " Seriously? Where are we actually going?"