Kitty Kat

Caroline's POV

I said, " I won't."

He sped upstairs, and I sped to the courtyard. I see Rebekah, and Elijah sitting there. Elijah said, " I hear Niklaus is back."

I said, " Yep. Seems making him jealous, works. Where is Kol?"

Bekah said, " He is at the bar with Davina."

I nodded, and poured three glasses of bourbon. I handed one of Bekah, one to Elijah, and I took a sip of mine, and sat down next to Elijah. I said, " So, I am heading back to Mystic Falls, in two days."

Elijah said, " Are you sure?"

I said, " Yes. It's time, I head back home. I only came here to help yous get Nik back, and well he is."

Rebekah said, " You should stay longer, Caroline."

I said, " I would love to, but I want to head back to Mystic Falls with my brothers. I got to make sure Damon stays out of trouble."

She said, " Well, if you ever want to come back, you know where we live."

I smiled, and said, " I might."

She smiled, and Nik appeared in front of me, dressed. He sat down next to me, and pulled me closer to him. He put his arm around my waist and I said, " So, what shall we do?"

Nik leaned down, and kissed the spot below my ear. He whispered, " I think I can figure something out."

I nudged him with my elbow, and said, " Want to go shopping?"

Bekah said, " Yes. We haven't been shopping at all together. We have been busy with a stubborn Original Hybrid."

I said, " Well, he very much stubborn. Took Kol to almost kiss me, to get him to turn it back on."

Elijah spit out his drink, and said, " What?"

I laughed, and said, " Kol, and I almost kissed to get Nik's humanity back on."

Rebekah laughed, and said, " Wow. Nik, how does it feel to have your girl almost kiss your brother?"

Nik said, " Not very funny."

I said, " I am also not his girl, or anyone's girl."

Nik looked at me, and Bekah said, " Let's get going, Care."

I nodded, and tried to stand up, but Nik tightened his grip on my hip. I said, " Nik, let me up."

He said, " I don't want you to be far away from me."

I said, " Then, you can come with us."

He said, " I don't know about that, love."

I leaned into his ear, and said, " Please, and you might have a surprise later on."

He growled, and said, " Alright."

I smiled, and we stood up. We sped outside to the Bekah's car, and she drove to the mall. I am in the front, and Nik is in the back. He kept his hand on my hand, and refused to let it go.

We arrived at the mall, got out of the car, and walked into the mall. Nik held my hand the whole time, we shopped.

After we shopped, we brought the bags to the car, well Nik carried my shopping bags. Bekah, and Nik put the bags in the car, and I walked around to the passenger side. Once I got to the door, I was then being pushed against it, being held by the neck, by Kathrine.