Wolfie

Caroline's POV

It has been a month, since Davina turned into a vampire. She is doing great, and seems to love it. Kol doesn't seem like his cocky self for some reason. Bekah, and Marcel are happy together. Stef and Damon are visiting me tomorrow, they are bringing Bonnie, and Elena as well. It seems Damon is dating Elena, now. When I had facetimed Stef, he didn't seem alright. He kept denying it, when I asked him if he's alright. Elijah and Kat are happy. Nik is having nightmares, and won't go to sleep. I keep asking him what it's about, and he won't tell me. Last night, I went to bed, alone because he wouldn't come to bed.

Anyway, I woke up, and got out of bed. I sped to the closet, put on my black dress with my black heels. I sped to Nik's studio, and see him painting. His hair is ruffled, he's wearing his pants, and not shirt. I put my hand on his shoulder, and said, " Nik, you need to sleep."

He turned around, he looks tired, " I am fine, love."

I said, " That's it. I have had enough with this for the past month. Either you tell me, or show me what this nightmare is about, or I am done. With us, with everything."

He pulled me onto his lap, and said, " You wouldn't."

I said, " Trust me, I would. Now, will you tell me what it's about."

He said, " I don't want you to look at me different, and think I am a monster."

I kissed his lips, then said, " I would never think that. I love you, Niklaus."

He sighed, " I will show you, then."

I smiled, and he leaned his head to the side, offering his neck. I placed a kiss on his neck, then bit into his neck.

I appeared in the courtyard, and see Nik, and I. His bones are breaking, and he growled, " Get away, NOW!"

Dream me said, " I can't leave the house, because of the spell. I know you can fight this. Fight the spell."

Dream me put her hand on Nik's back trying to ease his pain. She didn't ever leave his side, and he ended up on all fours, and turned into a huge silver wolf. Dream Caroline looked at Nik's wolf form, and said, " Nik, I know you are in there, fight it."

He growled at Caroline, and she tried to get away, but Nik lunged at her, tearing her apart. I hear laughing, and see Mikael. He said, " See you are an abomination. Killing everyone, and everything. Even those you hold dear."

Then, Rebekah, Elijah, Davina, Marcel, Kat, and Kol appeared dead in the courtyard, with wolf bites all over them. Nik, in wolf form, must've realized what he had done, and coward to the ground.

I appeared back in the studio, and let go of his neck. His wound healed, and I licked up the rest of the blood. I looked at him, and said, " Nik, you aren't a monster, or an abomination. It's just a nightmare. Mikael got into your head."

He said, " That's just it, love. He didn't get into my head, at all. I can't get rid of this nightmare. It replays all over and over, and won't stop."

I said, " Davina is having Vincent come over, soon. So, he can see if there is a spell on you, that is making you have this nightmare. I will never leave your side, ever."

He said, " I know, love. I am going to get a shower."

I kissed the tip of his nose, and said, " I will be downstairs, if you need anything. I love you."

He said, " I love you, sweetheart."

I smiled, got off his lap, and sped downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. I hear footsteps, I turned around, and there is Kol. He said, " There you are."