Mikaelson Dance

Caroline's POV

It has been a year, and a half since I first slept with Nik. I woke up, and feel a heaviness on my chest. I look down, and see Nik laying his head on my chest. I smiled, and my hands went to his hair, and played with it. His arms squeezed me closer to him, and I said, " I know you are awake."

He groaned, and I said, " Kol is in your studio."

He sat up, and said, " What?"

I laughed, and he said, " It isn't funny, love. Kol always has his head in things, he isn't allowed in."

I said, " It got you to get up."

He said, " I don't want to get up. I want you here in my bed, with me. All day."

I said, " No, I wanted to spend time with Beks."

He said, " Are you telling me you would rather spend time with my sister, than your boyfriend?"

I said, " I believe so."

He grabbed my arms, and pinned them above my head. He said, " Are you sure, love?"

I said, " Yes."

He kissed my neck, down my chest to my clit. I moaned, and his tongue started drawing figure eights, and he put a finger inside of me. I soon turned into a writhing mess.

I came, "NIKLAUS!"

He licked my juices, and kissed my stomach up to my mouth. He said, " Now, are you sure about that?"

I said, " Maybe five more minutes with you."

He said, " Just five?"

I said, " I want to spend time with you, I do. But I also wanted to see my best friend."

He said, " I could always come with you, sweetheart."

I said, " Why? So, you could stare at me all day?"

He said, " I can't help it, if you are so beautiful, strong, stubborn, stunning, and smart."

I blushed, and said, " We have to get up at some point."

The door opened, Nik covered us with the sheet. There at the door stood Kol, smirking. He said, " Nik. I know you and Care Bear finally did the deed. Such a rascal, Care."

I said, " Shut up, Kol. What the hell do you want?"

Kol said, " I came to tell Nik that we are having a party tonight."

Nik said, " Who the bloody hell came up with that?"

Kol said, " Elijah, thinks its a way to celebrate our last night in this bloody town."

I rolled my eyes, and said, " What time is this ball?"

Kol said, " 7."

Nik said, " Then get out, Kol."

Kol left the room, closed the door. Nik growled, and said, " Where were we?"

He kissed and sucked on my neck. I said, " Nik. We have to get up. I need a dress for the party."

He said, " Borrow one of Bekah's dresses. She has a whole room dedicated to dresses for the last thousand years."

I said, " What? She has a whole room with dresses?"

He said, " Yes, love. Can we get back to what we were doing?"

I said, " Nik, seriously? I need a shower, and clean clothes."