First Time

Caroline's POV

I woke up, and didn't remember getting into bed, last night. I remember drinking, and then that's it. I sat up, and the door opened. Damon walked inside with a tray, and he sat it on my lap. I see bacon, eggs, orange juice, and a blood bag. I said, " What is this for?"

He sat down on the edge of the bed, and said, " I came to apologize for everything."

I said, " Damon."

He said, " No. I wanted to apologize for all of it. For wrecking the house, to yelling to you about your friends. I am so sorry for all of it."

I said, " Thank you. Are you feeling alright?"

He said, " Yes."

I grabbed his chin, and forced him to look at me. I searched him for anything, anything at all. He said, " Caroline, what are you doing?"

I said, " Looking for anything to tell me that you are completely crazy."

I let him go, and he laughed. He said, " I am not crazy, Caroline. Why would you think that?"

I said, " You never apologize for anything. So, why are you doing it now?"

He said, " I had a talk with Klaus."

I said, " Oh, no."

He said, " He opened my eyes to see everything. He showed me how you convinced him to give Elena back. He showed me, what he did to you in New Orleans, and how you both met, and how he left you. I am an idiot for everything that happened. I shouldn't of left you, and Stefan every couple of decades. I shouldn't of vowed to protect you, when I wasn't there for most of your eternity. I never should've vowed to make Stefan miserable for eternity for making me drink human blood. If he hadn't of did it, then we wouldn't be here. I am sorry, Care. You are my sister, I love you, and want you to be happy."

I said, " Damon, you don't have to apologize for anything. I understand everything that happened. Nik never should've showed you everything."

He said, " He also showed me the moment you told him about what happened to your mother. I didn't know."

I said, " Lily had told me what happened before she died. I never told you or Stefan, so yous don't look at me different."

He said, " I won't ever look at you different. You are my sister, no matter what. You are a Salvatore."

I said, " Not by blood."

He said, " No matter what, you are our sister, and a Salvatore. Who cares if you aren't our blood sister? It never bothered Stefan or I. We love you for you. You are our badass, bitchy, and very annoying sister."

I laughed, and a tear fell. I sat the tray on the other side of the bed, and I hugged Damon. I said, " Did you bring me up here?"

He said, " Yeah, I saw you passed out on the couch, last night."

I smiled, and kissed his cheek. I said, " Now, get out. So, I can get dressed. I have to see someone."

He said, " Your boyfriend?"

He nudged my arm. and I said, " He's not my boyfriend."

He said, " Oh, okay."

I laughed, and he sped out of my room. I ate the breakfast, drank the juice, and the blood. After I was done eating, I got out of bed. I sped to the closet, and put on my black dress, with my black heels. I put on some makeup, and I sped downstairs, out the door to my car. I got in, and drove to the mansion.