Hello, Niklaus

Caroline's POV

   I woke up, and got out of bed. I walked to the closet, put on my shorts, my black sparkly tank top, with my black heels. I sped downstairs to the kitchen, and grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it. I hear two sets of footsteps, and I turn around. There stood a blonde girl, and a dark skinned man. 

    He smiled, and said, " Who exactly are you?"

     I said, " I am Caroline. Who are you?"

 He said, " I am Marcel. You are the girl that Bekah talked about."

   Speaking of, Bekah walked into the kitchen, and said, " Marcel, you are back, quickly."

    Marcel said, " Yep. You call, and I am quick like that."

       I laughed, and the girl said, " What is going on? Who the hell are you, whore?"

      I said, " Who the hell are you, slut?"

  She scoffed, and Bekah said, " Okay, enough, Care. This is Camille, a bitch, who is part of this trouble. She is the new blonde in Nik's life."

   I said, " Well, well, Could he actually choose a good one? If he wants to get over me."

   Bekah smirked, and said, " Look, all we need to know is where she is seeing Nik next. Then you can make fun of her all you want, and possibly torture her."

    Camille said, " I am not telling you anything."

      I said, " Sorry, who are you again? Camilla."

  She said, " No, its Camille."

     I smirked, and sped in front of her. I said, " Well, if Nik is compelling her, then surely we can compel her as well."

  I put my hand on her chin, forced her to look me in the eyes, and I said, " Where do you meet Klaus?"

   She said, " My apartment."

      I said, " You are going to listen to every word I say. Got it?"

  She said, " Got it."

    I looked at Bekah, and said, " Seems you weren't asking the right questions."

   I said, " Now, Camille, show me where you live."

    She nodded, and walked towards the courtyard, Rebekah, Marcel, and I are following her outside, and down the street. 

  Ten minutes of walking later, We stood at her door, and she unlocked the door. She walked inside, but the rest of us couldn't. I said, " Camille, Invite us in."

   She said, " Come in."

      Rebekah, Marcel, and I walked inside, and I said, " So, tell me. When do you usually see Klaus?"

   She said, " At nighttime. He shows up whenever."

     I said, " Then, we shall wait till he shows. I will be back at sundown. You will stay here all day, till I return."

      She nodded. I sped out of the apartment, and to the house. I walked into the courtyard, and see Elijah. I said, " Hey."

   He said, " Mrs. Forbes, how was speaking with the therapist?"

     I said, " Fine, and I compelled her to stay in her apartment all day. I will go back at sundown to see if Nik shows up."

  He said, " Brilliant idea."

      I said, " Yes, well the least Nik could've done was choose someone hotter, or at least have some spunk."

     He laughed, and I walked over to the bar. I grabbed a bottle of bourbon, and two glasses. I poured the bourbon into the glasses, and handed one to Elijah. I said, " What is so funny?"