Deep Thoughts

Caroline's POV
   It's been two days, I am outside a shop, and see Nik. I sped over to him, and said, "Hey, Nik."

  He smiled, and said, " Hello, love. What are you doing out here at night?"

  I said, "Bored. Stef is busy with Rebekah. What are you up to?"

   He said, " I was on my way home. Would you like to come over?"

  I said, " Sure."

   He pecked my cheek, and we walked down the street, to his apartment. We walked upstairs, and into his apartment. I faced him, and pushed him against the door. I attacked his lips, and he growled. He grabbed my shoulders, and turned me around. My back hit his chest, and I felt his hot, ragged breath against my ear. 

   He whispered, " Do you want me?"

 His hand lightly touched the side of my dress. I said, " Yes."

  He said, " How badly do you want me?"

   I turned my face and I felt his stubble touch my cheek. I grabbed his hand, and moved it away from me. He let it fall to his side. I turned around, faced him, and said, " Enough with the teasing, Niklaus."

   I leaned in, and my lips grazed his. I walked away, and smirked. I wondered around the apartment, seeing I never have been here before. It is so dark, not much pictures, except for some of Rebekah, and Nik. 

     I opened a door, and felt his Prescence behind me. He said, " Love."

   I walked into the room, and he followed. He said, " I tend to paint."

    I looked at all of the art that he has painted. I said, " These are amazing."

   He smiled, and said, " I don't let anyone else see these."

   I sat down on the couch, and he sat beside me. I said, " Why not? You should show these off."

   He said, " It is my own thing. Everyone knows me as the horrible, terrible, ruthless Original Vampire. I don't want anyone to know the truth about me." 

    I said, " What truth?"

  He said, " Nothing."

    I said, "  You don't want anyone to know about you being nice, sweet, kind."

  He laughed, and says, " I am none of those things."

    I touched his chin, and said, " Trust me, you are all of those things and more. I am drawn to you, Nik."

   He said, " I am as well, sweetheart."

    I said, " Open up to me. What are you truly?"

  He smirked, and said, " I am not only a vampire. I am also part werewolf. My wolf side has been binded, and I have no access to it. My mother cursed me to not be my true nature. My father isn't the one who raised me. Mikael is the one who raised me, and thought I was his. He beat me everyday, I disobeyed him. I begged my elder brother, Elijah, to run away with me. But, he wouldn't leave Rebekah, and Kol to our father's rage. I also had another brother, Henrik, he was the youngest. He was killed by wolves, and it was all my fault."

  I said, " How was it your fault?"

    He said, " I was always curious about the wolves, especially when they turned. He had followed me to see them turn. I had gotten separated from him for a few minutes, but that was enough for him to be killed."

   He had tears fall, and I said, " Oh, Nik. I am so sorry."

     I wiped his tears with my thumb, and said, " My brothers, Stefan and Damon were killed by their father, trying to rescue a vampire, whom stayed with us for a while. She had been compelling, feeding, and giving them her blood everyday, secretly. Stefan killed their father, in one of his ripper days, before Lexi found him. Lexi had taken me in, while she was helping Stefan. I begged Stefan to turn me, he finally did in 1867. I took Stefan away from Lexi, because I like him as the ripper."

   Nik said, " He does seem fun."

  I laughed, and said, " So, anything else I should know about you?"

   He said, " Not much, you?"

    I said, " Nope."

  He kissed my lips, and I moved onto his lap. My dress rode up on my thighs, and his hands traveled up my bare thighs, up under my dress. He kissed my neck, and I said, " I don't think we should do this yet."

    He stopped kissing my neck, and looked at me. He said, " That's fine. Whenever you are ready, love."

  I smiled, and said, " You are not like the other guys, I have met. Most want to sleep with me, then leave me. I turn them down, but you are something else."

   He smiled, and I said, " I shall get going."

  He said, " See you tomorrow, love."

  I said, " Always."

     He kissed my lips, and I sped out of his apartment. I grabbed someone off the street, and fed.