Emotions

Caroline's POV

I wake up in a dungeon, I tried to move, but couldn't. I looked up at my wrists, and they are chained to the roof. I groaned, and said, " Hello! Beks!"

Soon, Bekah appeared with a serrated knife in her hand, and I said, " Kinky, Beks."

She said, " Funny."

I said, " What are you gonna do? Hurt me? I doubt you would hurt your old friend."

She said, " See you don't know what I would do to you. You see I have lived for a thousand years, and tortured a lot of people that actually deserved it. You don't deserve being tortured, but you need your humanity on."

I said, " I was weak with it on. Let me go, so I can have fun for once in my life."

She said, " Not happening."

She threw the knife and it landed in my stomach. I groaned, and said, " Nice try. Throwing a knife into me, won't make me turn it on."

She said, " Oh, that was for turning it off."

She sped in front of me, and grabbed the knife out of me. She licked the blood off the blade, and she spit it back out. I said, " Ooops."

She said, " Vervain!"

I said, " Yep. I was making sure no one can compel me anymore."

She said, " So, you've been consuming it?"

I said, " Yeppp."

She groaned, and sliced my arm. She said, " Guess I am going to have to drain it out of you, or I could get to you emotionally."

I said, " What are you talking about? I have no emotions, Idiot."

She said, " Yes, we shall see about that."

I said, " Go ahead, Sexy Beks."

She trailed the knife down my arm, and stabbed my thigh. She continued to stab me, and cut me.

A while later, she said, " Now, why don't you want to turn it back on?"

I said, " It's way more fun, this way."

She said, " No, I believe it's something else. You are afraid to feel again."

I said, " I am not afraid of anything."

She said, " Yes, you are. You don't want to feel how your father r**ed your mother. How your mother passed, your surrogate mother, and father died. Seeing your brothers die, and everything in between. Then, you fell for Nik, and he left. Your great nephew died, and you found out that your brother's betrayed you by telling the Sheriff you are a Forbes."

I said, " STOP CALLING ME THAT!"

She smirked, and said, " Oh, does that anger you."

I said, " No."

She said, " Cover it up all you want. I know you feel more than anything and anyone. You love with your whole heart, and when someone betrays you, you get angry more than anything. You are pissed at everyone."

I said, " No! I am Pissed at Nik!"

She said, " Why? Why are you pissed at Nik?!"

I said, " He left without an explanation! Then showing up again, and didn't bother to actually talk to me! To find out that he turned it off, and when I showed back up. He compelled me to turn it off!"

She said, " There it is. Anger."

I said, " No, it's not!"

She said, " Of course it's not, love."