Mystic Falls Deaths

Caroline's POV

   It has been 90 years, since that day Nik, and Rebekah disappeared. I haven't heard anything or seen either of them. Stefan doesn't remember, so I am the only one that does. Sometimes I think if it was all a dream? Was any of it really real? I don't know. We are in Mystic Falls, and Stefan had to control his bloodlust for us to fit in. Lexi had helped, much to my dismay, but we had became semi friends. Stef is dating Elena, Kathrine's doppelgänger, who looks just like her. Elena is a much whinier version of Kathrine, though. I haven't seen Damon in over a decade, he never visits to keeps in contact. Stefan's and Damon's father had an affair with a maid, and got her pregnant. We are staying with Zach Salvatore, their nephew, but he calls us Uncle, and Aunt to not let anyone know we are vampires. We drink out of blood Bags, apparently people don't like it when dead bodies show up, with bite marks, drained of blood. 

   Anyway, I sped downstairs to the foyer, and Zach stood there with his arms crossed in front of the door. I said, " Move."

  He said, " I thought you, and Stefan were done feeding on people?"

   I said, " We are, sadly. Why does it matter?"

     He said, " Two dead bodies showed up with bite marks, drained of blood."

  I said, " Well, it wasn't us."

    He said, " You two are the only vampires in town. Do you want me to tell the founders council about you and Stefan?"

   Oh, yes. The Founders council, otherwise known as Vampire killers. They kill any vampires in town, they cover up the bodies saying it is an animal attack. and not vampires. I grabbed his neck, and lifted him off the ground. I said, " I am stronger, faster, and older than you Zach. Don't ever threaten me or Stefan again. I can kill you in a blink."

   I let him go, and he started coughing. I sped out of the house to my car, and drove to the school, where Stefan is going. He wants to start a new life, get an education. Boring.

    I parked next to Elena's car, and I got out of the car. Stefan and Elena got out of her car, and Stef said, " Hey, care. What are you doing here?"

I heared Elena mumbling, " Oh, great."

   She said out loud, " Stefan, you coming. We are going to be late."

   Stefan looked at Elena then me. He said, " Can it wait?"

  I said, " No."

  Stefan looked to Elena and said, " I will see you in History, Elena."

   He kissed Elena and Elena walked inside the school. Stefan walked over to me and said, " What is it?"

  I said, " Have you been feeding off the locals?"

  He said, " I stopped remember."

  I said, " I am just checking, cause two bodies showed up drained of blood."

  He said, " You would know if it was me, Care."

  I nodded, and he said, " Are you and Elena ever going to get along?"

  I said, " She is Kathrine's Doppelgänger. She is way worse than Kathrine. She is whiny, and annoying."

  He said, " Care, just give her a chance."

   I sighed, and said, " Nope. Go before you miss your class."

  He Said, " Why won't you come to school?"

  I said, " Not happening. It is boring, and pointless. I am immortal, and don't need to go to school."

  He nodded, and went inside the school. I got in my car, and drove to the cemetery.