Mikael

Caroline's POV

Its been two weeks, and Nik has been hiding something. He wont tell me what it is, and it is very much annoying me. We are in New Orleans, and everything is perfect. I woke up, and Nik is still sleeping. I got out of bed, sped to the closet, and put on my jeans, my red halter top, with my black boots. I sped downstairs to the kitchen, grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

I hear footsteps, and turned around. I said, " Who are you?"

The man smirked, and said, " Sorry. My name is Mikael."

I backed up, and said, " You should be dead."

He said, " Not at all."

I said, " What do you want?"

He said, " I want Niklaus to be dead, and you happen to be his weakness."

I said, " I am not anyone's weakness."

My back hit the counter, and he cornered me. He growled, and his hands went to my neck. He squeezed, and I said, " Let......Me.....Go.."

I kicked him in the nuts, and he let go of my neck. He kneeled down, and I took this as a chance. I punched him in the face, and sped to the courtyard. I said, " NIK! ELIJAH! KOL! REBEKAH!! Get the hell down here."

Mikael appeared in the courtyard, and sneered at me. He said, " Come here, and I won't hurt you."

I picked up a chair, and threw it at him. I whispered, " Where the hell are they?"

Mikael said, " Seems none of my children truly love and care for you."

I said, " Yeah, well I can handle myself."

He growled, and I pounced at him. I tackled him to the ground, and punched him in the gut. I punched in his the face, and he soon threw me off him. I hit the wall, groaned, but stood back up. Does any of this noise wake them the hell up?

I am being pushed against the wall, by Mikael. I said, " You are a complete dick."

I head butted him, and he let me go. I threw him against the wall, and Picked up a broken chair leg. I held it behind my back, and Mikael growled. He said, " Stronger than you look."

I said, " Yes, I am. Also smarter than a thousand year old vampire, who hates his children too much to even look behind them."

He turned around, and I sped over to Him. I stuck the wooden leg in his chest, and he faced me. He growled, and his hand grabbed my neck. He squeezed my neck, and my hand pushed the stake into his heart, and twisted it. He groaned, and fell to his knees.

I said, " Who is stronger now, asshole?"

He said, " This cannot kill me for long."

I smirked and said, " It's just enough time for me to be able to kill you for good."

His skin turned grey, and veins crawled on his skin. I smirked, and he fell to the ground.

I yelled, " I swear if any of yous get down here, I will murder you all! What does it take to have one of you Originals down here?!"

Down the stairs came is Nik, Rebekah, Elijah, and Kol. I said, " Seriously? None of yous hear me fighting down here?!"

Nik said, " We were sleeping, Caroline."

I said, " I can literally kiss you, and then you will wake up. Yet, fighting with your freaking father doesn't. You all literally have super hearing!"