Turn It Off

Caroline's POV

   I said, " Hello, Niklaus."

     He just stood there, and I sped in front of him. He then says, " Love."

   I said, " No, you don't get to call me that or any of those pet names. Not with what happened."

    I smacked him, and said, " That is for leaving me with no explanation."

    He smirked, and I smacked him again, " That is for not talking to me, nor seeing me ever again. (Smacked him again.) That is for turning off your humanity. (Smacked him again.) That's for being an arse to your siblings."

   He grabbed my arms, and sped us to a wall. My hands were pinned above my head, and he said, " Love, its better this way. I am sure you would enjoy it like this. Come on, we could have some fun together."

    I kneed him in the gut, and he let go of my arms. I said, " Its worse this way, Niklaus. You don't feel, or understand what harm your actions are doing."

      He growled, and said, " Your mother would want you to turn it off. After all you have been through with what your dad did to your mother, your mother dying, then both your adopted parents dying, your brothers dying then coming back to life, and everything over the hundred some years you have lived."

     I said, " No, what you did was weak! You are weak for turning it off, Abandoning your emotions! All because you couldn't see me dancing with my brother! That is who that man was in the 50s, he's my brother, Damon."

   He sped in front of me, and said, " I am anything but weak! I am the strongest supernatural alive!"

  I said, " Yet, you turned it off."

     He smiled, and backed away from me. He sped away, and I sighed. I said, " Camille, come here."

    She walked out of the room, and said, " What now?"

  I smirked, and said, " Payback, that is what."

     I grabbed her arm, and sped out of the apartment. I go to the roof, and hold Camille at the edge. I said, " Niklaus Mikaelson! If you don't come here, this dumb blonde is going to die."

  Nothing. I pushed her more towards the edge, and she panicked, " No, Please don't kill me. Please, I don't want to die."

    I said, " Niklaus."

  He appeared behind me, and he said, " Go ahead. Kill her. What would I care?"

   I said, " You care if you are here."

      He said, " You see I don't care at all. I just want to see if you will actually kill her."

   I grabbed Camille from the edge, and looked into her eyes. I said, " You will forget all of this, go home, pack a bag, and leave town."

     I pushed her away towards the door, and she ran inside. Nik laughed, and I said, " What's so funny?"

       He said, " That you won't kill. You are weak. Letting your emotions get to you."

     I said, " I am strong because I still have my emotions. I can deal with my problems, and not resort to the worst thing you could do."

     He said, " It is the best thing you can do. Come on, Caroline. You know you want to."

   I said, " No, I don't. Turn it back On, Nik."

       He said, " Not ever happening."

      I grabbed his arm, and said, " Nik, you deserve this, and everything. If you just turn it back on."

    He didn't answer, and I put his hand on my heart. I said, " Nik, this is real. My feelings for you were real. Your siblings love you, and care for you. I haven't seen you in years, and I still love, and care for you."

      He said, " No, you don't."

  I said, " Yes, I do. We have a connection that no one understands. We clicked right away."

   He ripped his hand out of my grip, and he put his hand around my throat. He tightened his grip, and said, " We did, before. Not anymore. I don't care about anyone. So, leave me alone."

   I said, " I..Won't...Ever....Leave.. You...Alone."

      He said, " Then, I will do one better."

   He let go of me, and said, " Look at me."

   I said, " No."

       He grabbed my chin, and forced me to look at him. He said, " Turn it off."

    I tried to resist to the compulsion, but he said, " TURN IT OFF!"

       It was too strong to hold off, and my eyes closed, and I soon felt nothing. I opened my eyes, and he said, " Lovely."

   I said, " Let go of me."

      He let go of me, and I jumped off the roof. I landed, and sped to a bar down the street. I walked inside, and sat at the bar. The bartender said, " What do you want, beautiful?"

   I looked into his eyes, and said, " I want you to meet me outside in the alley."

   He nodded, and walked away. I smirked, and sped to the alley. I leaned against the brick wall, and the door opened. The bartender walked outside, and walked over to me. I kissed his lips, and pushed him against the wall. He groaned, and said, " Feisty."

   I continued kissing him, then down his neck, I licked his neck, then bit down. I drank his blood, and soon he fell limp. 

     I let him drop to the ground, and smirked at his dead body. I said, " Tasty."