New Orleans

Caroline's POV

    Three and a half hours later, the jet landed. We got off the jet, and in the car that is waiting. Elijah started driving to city. I said, " So, is there anything else I should know?"

   Kol said, " Nik is a huge arse, and is trying to murder the whole city. He still has feelings for you, or he wouldn't of drew that pretty little drawing of you. Oh, and he had also gotten close to a little blonde bitch. She thinks he loves her, when he is just using her."

   I said, " Hold on, what is he using her for?"

      Elijah said, " She is a therapist, and he goes to speak with her. Yet, he still has his humanity off, which is really concerning."

   I said, " If he is speaking with a therapist, then he should have his humanity back on, or something."

   Rebekah said, " We don't know what they do, but he is close with her, and she is in love with him. But, she doesn't know about the supernaturals. I think he is using her for seggs."

    Kol said, " I agree with Bekah, it would make sense for the hours, he is there."

  I said, " Did any of yous compel her?"

    Kol said, " We did, I am sure Nik is compelling her to not speak of anything."

   I said, " How are we going to get information out of her? Or do yous just want me to turn his humanity back on? I doubt it would be easy, since we haven't seen each other in 90 years."

    Bekah said, " Well, first we need to find out where Nik is."

   I said, " You lost him?!"

     Elijah said, " No, we misplaced him."

   I said, " Seriously? I would've thought vampires would be following him around."

    Kol said, " Yes, Elijah suggested that. But, Nik had killed them all. So, we decided to each follow him every other day, but I flew to Mystic Falls, with Elijah to get you. Then, Beks showed up."

  Rebekah said, " It was taking forever to get Caroline."

     I said, " How long were yous in Mystic Falls?"

  Elijah said, " A while, we wanted to follow you first, see if you were the girl Rebekah was talking about. When we saw the Sheriff taking you, we decided to save you, first. Then, you tried to leave."

   I said, " Sorry, if I was scared of who the hell took you."

     They laughed, and Elijah parked the car on the street, outside of a huge house. I said, " Wow. Is this where you live?"

   Rebekah said, " One of the many houses, we have."

     We got out of the car, and Elijah grabbed my suitcases out of the back of the car. He said, " You will be staying here with us, in Rebekah's wing of the house."

   I nodded, and we walked into the huge house, into a courtyard. Rebekah said, " Elijah, you can put her bags in the guest room at the other end of my wing. I am going to show Caroline around the house."

   Elijah sped upstairs, and Rebekah showed me around the whole house. They have a ballroom, dining room, kitchen, library, offices, parlor, a bunch of guest rooms, each of the Mikaelson's have their own wing. She said, " This is the west wing, which is Nik's wing."

   We started walking into the wing of the house, and I said, " What are we doing in his wing of the house?"

   She said, " I want to show you something."

   We reached the end of the hall, and she opened the door on the right, we walked inside the dark room. Rebekah flicked on a light, and I see paintings, and drawings of me. Rebekah said, " Nik drew these in Chicago, and brought them here."

   I said, " Why did he draw me?"

     I touched the painting of me singing, on stage at Gloria's, and she said, " He loves you, Caroline. He always did. I believe he still does love you."

   I said, " When did he actually turn off his humanity?"

     She said, " What do you mean?"

   I said, " When did he turn off his humanity?"

     She said, " In the 1950s. We were in New York for a time, and we saw you dancing with a dark haired man in a bar. Since, I met Damon now, I know you weren't dating him. Nik never met Damon, and didn't know what he looked like at all."

   There is a drawing of me singing at Gloria's, and I see it says, 'I promise you.'

   Rebekah said, " What is it?"

      I said, " I thought of something about our argument before he left that night. He told me that he wouldn't promise me forever."

   Rebekah said, " Your song, you sang that night. Promise me Forever was a message to Nik."

    I said, " Yes, it was. I wanted Forever with him, but he never did with me. But, this proves what he said was wrong. He did want to promise me, but couldn't because of Mikael. Who was that guy?"

   She said, " It's our father, I didn't think he told you about him."

     I said, " He just mentioned the name, saying he was there."

 She said, " Yes, well no one knows much about him."

   I said, " I know he was hunting for you, and Nik. He had drawings of you both."

   She said, " What did you tell him?"

     I said, " That I never seen him before. I figured if you and Nik ran, then yous were afraid of them."

   She said, " Thank you."

    I nodded, and we walked out of the room, down the hall to Rebekah's room. She showed me to my room, which is at the back of the hall. She said, " Here is your room. You can change, and get cleaned up. Also, Stefan wanted me to give this to you."

   She held my daylight room, and I grabbed it. I said, " I was wondering, where that went."

   I put it on my finger, and she said, " You can relax, and we will find Nik."

   I nodded, and walked into the room. I got unpacked, then went to the bathroom, and got a shower. After my shower, I put on my pjs, and walked into the room. I lay down, and soon fell asleep.