Note and Drawing

Damon's POV

On the cold floor lay, Sheriff Forbes. No Caroline to be seen. I sped over to Liz, and picked her up. She has a slight cut on her head. Stefan said, " What should we do with her?"

   I said, " Obviously, take her to the house, and wait for her to wake the hell up."

   Stefan rolled his eyes, and I sped to the house with Liz. I laid her on the couch, and cleaned up the house. I got rid of Zach's body, cleaned up the blood, and cleaned up the kitchen. 

Stefan's POV

    Damon left to the house with Liz. I sighed, and I see something shiny on the ground. I bent down, and picked it up. It is Caroline's daylight ring. They took it off her, Dammit. I sped to the house, and see Damon cleaning up the mess. I sped upstairs to Caroline's room, to look for any clue of who may took her. She told me she hasn't been sleeping well, and I wonder why that is. 

    I found a note in her bedside table drawer that read: Hello, Love.

  There was a drawing of Caroline with a horse, as well. Was someone following her? What was going on? Damon appeared in the room, and said, " What are you doing in here?"

  I said, " I was wondering why Caroline hasn't been sleeping well, and I think I may have found it. Someone is stalking her."

   I showed him the note, and drawing. He said, " Maybe it is someone she knows."

I said, " I know everyone she does. You, me, Zach, Lexi, Elena, Founders Council, Tyler, Matt, Bonnie, that is about it. We have spend every year together, since we were turned. She would tell me if something was going on."

     Damon said, " Maybe we don't know her as well, as we thought. If someone was stalking her, you think she would've thrown these away?"

  I said, " I guess. I just need to make sure she is okay."

      I hear footsteps downstairs, and we sped downstairs to see LIz walking towards the front door, but we blocked her path. She said, " Get out of my way."

   She reached for her gun, and surprisingly it isn't there. I said, " Liz, we want to know who took Caroline. Thats all we want to know."

   She said, " Vampires took her."

     Damon said, " We are the only vampires in town."

  She said, " Who else knows about yous being Vampires? Why are you here?"

    I said, " Only Zach, and now you. Believe it or not we used to live here, and grew up here. You do realize you kidnapped your own family member?"

      She said, " What?"

 Damon said, " Caroline Salvatore, is not our blood relative. We adopted her, after her mother, Elizabeth Forbes, died. Her father left her mother, when she got pregnant with Caroline out of marriage. Caroline's real name is Caroline Beula Forbes. She is your ancestor."

   Liz said, " That isn't possible. Elizabeth Forbes never had children."

 I said, " She did. She only had one child, Caroline. Elizabeth's sister continued the family line, after Elizabeth died."

     Liz said, " There is no evidence of a Caroline Forbes, nor a Caroline Salvatore."

  I said, " That is the beauty of being a vampire."

   She said, " How should I believe you?"

    I said, " You may think we are monsters, but we tell the truth. If we were monster, we would've already killed everyone in this town, but we didn't. We just want normal lives."

   Damon said, " We want to know where our sister is. Believe it or not we are telling the truth and have humanity."

   She said, " Yous are killing locals."

    Damon said, " Look, Caroline, and Stefan are innocent. I am the one that has been feeding on the locals. Caroline has been trying to get me to stop, and drink blood bags. So, if you want to kill anyone, kill me. Just help us find Caroline."

   She said, " Fine, I will help."

     I said, " Great. Can you explain to us who took her?"

 She said, " It was a man. He had short brown hair, brown eyes, wore a black leather jacket, and a grey shirt. He spoke in an accent."

   I said, " That doesn't narrow it down."

Damon said, " Wait, Bonnie can do a locator spell on who sent those notes."

   I said, " I will call her."

     I grabbed my phone out of my pocket, and called Bonnie. She answered, and said, " Stefan, did you find Caroline?"

   I said, " No, we need you to do another locator spell on someone for us."

   She said, " Sure. I will be right over."

    I hung up, and said, " She is on her way."

 Liz said, " What is going to happen to me?"

   Damon said, " We need to lock you up, so you have no contact with anyone. Don't worry, its only till we find Caroline, then we will discuss what is going to happen with you."

    Damon grabbed her arm, and sped downstairs. I sighed, and held the notes in my hand. This handwriting, it seems familiar. Somehow. 

Caroline's POV

    I woke up, and didn't know where I was. I am laying in a comfortable bed, in a huge bedroom. I have no idea where I am. All I remember is being tortured by the Sheriff, then passed out due to the amount of vervain, she injected me with. Now, I am here, where am I. 

  I got out of bed, and walked out of the room. I hear voices down the hall, and I quietly tried to walk downstairs. I held onto the railing, as I am still weak, a bit. I made it to the foyer, and looked up at the stairs, I see no one. I opened the front door, and there stood a man. He has brown hair, brown eyes, black leather jacket, and grey shirt. 

   He held a cooler in his hand, and he smirked. He walked towards me, and I backed up. Soon, my back hit the piano, and he said, " Trying to escape, darling."

   He lunged at me, and everything went black.