Chapter 13

"Sidharth link!" Shehnaaz called him in the night as per her ritual. The movie he had suggested to her was a crazy one.

In its own way Shutter Island was a haunted house movie with a haunted castle. There was a remote and craggy island off Boston, where a Civil War-era fort had been adapted as a prison for the criminally insane. People approached it by boat through lowering skies and the feeling was something like the approach to King Kong's island: Looming in gloom from the sea, it filled the visitor with dread. To this island traveled U.S. marshal Teddy a.k.a. Leonardo DiCaprio and his partner Chuck a.k.a. Mark Ruffalo. The film's primary effect was on the senses. Everything was brought together into a disturbing foreshadow of dreadful secrets.

Shehnaaz was stunned by the excellence of the cinematography would be an understatement, she had become a sucker for such movies instantly. It had been a couple of days since she had binged on a lot of Hollywood's crimes.

"Godfather dekhli?" Sidharth asked.

"Ha dono, kal hi. Uski koi movie bhej na, wo Titanic wale ki." She replied.

"Naam bata pehle uska." He chuckled because he knew she couldn't remember the name exactly.

"Leonardo, naam yaad hai!" She whined, the actor had become her favourite recently.

"Gangs of NY hai, Departed tu dekh chuki hai. Inception hai, tujhe samajh aayegi lekin? Nolan ki film hai." He mumbled to himself so that she wouldn't get stuck in the complex plot of the movie.

"Kya matlab hai tera?!" She questioned when she heard him.

"Arey kuch nahi, tu- tu kuch aur bhi dekhna! Kya 3 din se crime thriller pe atki hai. I'll send you one of the best of his work, wo dekhna." He replied, thinking of one that would do for some days.

"Yaar, mujhe thriller hi pasand hai. Chal bhej de, achi hai toh dekh lungi, time pass hi toh karna hai." She sighed, finishing her dinner.

"Vaise tujhe bada pata hai itni sari movies ka, kab dekhi?" She inquired.

"Arey movies ka shauk kisko nahi hota, jab bhi free hota tha laga leta tha koi bhi movie. It's mostly work, eat, sleep, repeat these days." He replied, walking into his washroom to clean his teeth with floss as per his routine.

"Ha, bade log. Aaj pata, Sprinkles me ek bande ne mera sara dimag kharab kar diya! Espresso order karke kehta hai, ye aap logon ne acha nahi banaya. It's not fresh!" She began to talk about her day without waiting for his response.

"Hmm? Phir?" He replied, putting the call on speaker mode and working with the floss thread.

"Pehle mujhe laga chalo koi na, usko strong pasand hogi toh maine Bindu ko banane bola dobara se. Lekin wo bande ko chain hi na pade! Usne phir bola sahi nahi hai." She added details to the incident she was talking about.

"Pehli baat, meri banai espresso! Mai itni achi banati hu coffee ke log mujhe compliment karke jate hai. Aur aaj ye Banda aata hai kisi dunia ke kone se aur tamasha karke jata hai!" She exaggerated, feeling offended by the scene created.

"Yeh toh galat baat hai! Phir?" He replied.

"Teri awaaz goonj kyu rahi hai?" She doubtfully asked.

"Bathroom me hu." He replied.

"Tu potty karte karte baat kar raha hai?!" She asked, almost feeling like gagging out the food she was having.

"Chup be! Floss kar raha hu!" He laughed, shutting her stupid thoughts up.

"Acha, haaye mujhe laga tu phone leke bathroom aur kya karne jayega." She chuckled, admitting that she was a tad bit stupid.

"Kafi kuch kar sakte hai bathroom me, phone sath ho toh.." his words trailed off in a titillating manner.

Strings Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें