Chapter 84

Shehnaaz woke up with a headache and an angry fiance as well. She got an earful from him for texting Ishita, she knew she shouldn't have texted her.

"Yaar, please na. Sorry toh bola kitni baari." She held Sidharth's hand.

"Nope! Mafi tabhi milegi jab tu waise karegi jaise mai bol raha hu." He replied, shrugging his hand off her hold.

"Oh come on, I was drunk. I didn't mean anything I said last night!" She said, coming in his way while he was getting ready.

"Doesn't matter. I've made up my mind." He replied, walking past her to grab his phone from the night stand and type away a text.

"Just tell her it was sent by mistake." She suggested the idea.

"No way, you're not getting out of it so easily." He told her, pulling her closer and caressing her messed up hair.

"Tu kyu sata raha hai mujhe? Maan ja na yaar, ye karna zaroori hai?" She asked him softly this time.

"Bohot zaroori hai, trust me. Chal ab ja, naha ke aa!!" He replied, guiding her towards their bathroom.

'We're engaged now! Shehnaaz is possibly the best girlfriend I've ever had. Now fiance. I love her a lot and  I'm gonna marry her.'

She had texted this to Ishita and as much as it was out of the fact that she was intoxicated, she was somewhere still not completely comfortable with how elegantly high class and gorgeous his ex-girlfriend was.

Well, Sidharth had never mentioned anything about Ishita during their dating period, at least not in a way which complimented her in front of Shehnaaz. He did mention about her when he was opening about his insecurities to Shehnaaz in the previous year though.

However, he knew she wasn't jealous, she had no reasons to be and on the other hand he felt like it would be better if he could arrange a face to face meeting between the two ladies so that Shehnaaz could sort her differences out. She knew Ishita was a closed chapter, she still needed to know that there was no need to hate her as well. In the past Ishita had her own reasons to leave him and he was fine with it now.

"Ready?" He knocked at their bedroom door and she hummed, opening it and revealing herself in a pretty simple A line dress. She thanked her designing course for giving her a better sense of dressing according to the occasions at times, her dress was a light shaded beige which she had styled with plain heels for the day.

"Someone's looking really good today!" He complimented, wrapping his hand around her shoulder as they entered the elevator.

"Thanks." She mumbled, smiling while looking at herself through the walls of the elevator.

"Kaha jayenge?" She asked him, praying he was not going to take her to Ishita's place.

"Mere office se thoda aage ek cafe hai. Bistro's. You must have heard of it?" He replied.

"Hmm, add me dekha hai." She nodded, turning on the stereo to pass the time through the traffic and brace herself to have lunch with her fiance's ex. Just wow.

"Hey guys! Congratulations!" Ishita was there, waiting for the two of them with a pretty bouquet.

"Thank you!" Shehnaaz took them from her and was surprised when Ishita took her in for a short hug.

"So, this is Ishita and this is my fiance Shehnaaz!" Sidharth introduced them quickly, taking a hold of his girl's hand and intervening their fingers together.

"I-I don't know what to say. I'm sorry, I was drunk last night when I texted you through his phone." Shehnaaz spoke the moment they sat across a table, she was so embarrassed.

Strings Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें