Chapter 47

"I love you, it's always been you." He couldn't stop thinking about. Even though her confession was followed by a series of assurances that he doesn't need to repeat those words for her and respond to her at that very moment, she had expressed what she felt and she wanted him to do the same. She wanted him to open up to her, speak often about what he felt about them, their relationship.

Sidharth nodded, even though he didn't know if he was in the same page as hers to be in love with her. He didn't know if he'd be able to express himself as loud and sound as her, she was one in a million. However, he wanted to know how it's always been him?

"Abhi ghar chalna hai ya yahi rehna hai? Logo ne aise dekh liye toh siyappe pay jayenge!" She giggled, bringing him out of his reveire and making him notice how irresistibly close were. She pecked his cheek soundedly before shifting back to her seat.

"Kisi ko ye na lage ke dancing car jaisa kuch ho raha yaha." She giggled and he looked at her, confused.

"Kya matlab?" He asked.

"PK nahi dekhi tune?" She laughed as she asked him back and it hit him then, her joke.

"Pagal." He shook his head, pulling the car back into the roads and making their way to his place.

As soon as they reached his building, his phone pinged with his managers text about reminding him that they had to leave for Panvel the day after tomorrow. "Ah, tera conference hai na, tu kal jayega." She sighed, she had almost forgotten about it.

"Mat ja!" She demanded, trapping him in between her arms and the walls of the elevator they were in. He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her.

"Ever made out in the elevator?" She asked him, leaning closer to his face and watching his scandalous expressions.

"Shehnaaz, upar cameras hai." He replied, shrugging her hands down.

"Tujhe sharam bhi aati hai?" She teased him with a very irresistible lopsided grin.

"Stop it, I'm serious." He replied, turning her back towards him as soon as the elevator dinged open and a few people joined them on their way up.

"Fattu!" She snorted, whispering into his ears and waiting for them to reach their designated floor.

Oh he was so shy, holding hands with her on the roads was the only contact he had ever created out there, he wouldn't even loop his arm around her shoulders in public, forget waist. Image conscious, would be the word if given a proper thought. He wasn't a fan of public displays of affection, she knew but it was fun teasing him there in the elevator.

The moment they entered his apartment, they began to kiss each other hurriedly. They were going to miss each other for the next few days and the thought was enough to get them into the business. They parted, breathing heavily and in that minute, she could only think about the bare and naked chest in front of her, blinded with desires, she pulled him back into another kiss. His tongue plunged between her lips, tasted her and found her tongue twined with it.

His hands drove into all of that lush black hair, grabbed handfuls of it and crushed her mouth to his as her strong fingers slid into his hair to pull his mouth down against hers. Stumbling into their shoes while making their way into the bedroom, they chuckled when she almost tripped over her foot once.

"Sidharth." She whispered.

"Hmm." He nodded against her lips.

"You're sure right?" She mentioned, as much as she looked bold back in the elevator, she was vulnerable now. She knew they were dating and they would be eventually doing it, but somewhere inside she was still afraid of it wouldn't work out or if Sidharth would back off in the end, she'd be heartbroken for the rest of her life. Even though she knew he cared a lot about her and had promised that he wouldn't hurt her, she couldn't help those thoughts creeping up. She didn't know if she was giving him the last chance to back out or what?

Strings Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें