Chapter 75

"Jana tu." Sidharth shrugged.

"Jau?" Shehnaaz asked to confirm what she just heard.

"Ha, toh kya mana kardu? Nahi jana tujhe?" He asked her back.

"Rehne de." She shook her head, focusing on her food.

"Kya? Ye kya tha?" He asked, mimicking the way she shook her head.

"Mat ja Shehnaaz baby, mai akela ho jaunga! Tere bina kaise rahunga? Aise bhi toh bol sakta tha." She replied, staring at him.

"Abey chal be nautanki. Tujhe acting classes dilane chahiye the." He shook his head as he chuckled.

"Pata, mai itni excited hu! Kapde banaungi pehli baar! Haaye.." she sighed, dreamily thinking about how she'd actually get to work on her designs.

"Aur na, mera sabse pehla kapda tujhe bana ke dungi! Thik hai? Tu pehenna." She added.

"Ha toh aur kon pehnega? Tu banja first class designer phir mere sare events ke kapde ka contract tera." He replied, watching her wholeheartedly smile.

She was studying how to design and style clothes for men. The more she studied her course, she had picked up interest in designing clothes for men and had designed multiple jackets and outfits in her assignments by now.

A couple of days into it and she finished her course, receiving the certificate of successful completion of the course. "Devashish Bhattacharya ke under, wo bohot hi ache aur passionate designer hai. Unke under mil gayi internship. Finally!!!" She told him, reading the mail she had received.

"Congratulations!" He kissed her forehead, happily taking her in for a hug.

"Yahi Versova me office hai, tu bach gaya. Kahi nahi ja rahi mai!" She stuck her tongue out, teasing him.

"Han, ab kya kar sakte hai." He sadly sighed to get elbowed by her in the stomach.

"Acha toh shaam ko shopping chale kya?" She later asked while they were lazing around watching some TV shows.

"Yaar, aaj Sunday yaar!" He whined like a child.

"Arey mere paas acha kapde nahi hai Sidharth. Office ke layak toh bilkul bhi nahi. Chalna baby!" She requested.

"Sunday ko hi time milta hai mujhe ghar pe rehne ka. Nahi, mai nahi aa raha." He shook his head, adjusting himself better on the bed.

"Preeti ko leja." He added a minute later.

"Tu nahi aa raha hai na! Chup baith phir!" She snapped at him, grabbing her phone to dial his sister's number.

"Hii Preeti, what's up?" She said.

"I'm good! Tu kaisi hai? Ghar pe bhi darshan dediya karo!" Preeti replied.

"Aayenge na Preeti, ye aapka bhai hi uthne ko ready nahi hai! Mai bol rahi thi ghar chalte hai!" Shehnaaz replied and Sidharth pinched her arm in response for lying.

"Oww!" She shrieked when it stung and shot him a glare.

"Speaker pe daal, bata karwa meri usse." Preeti asked. Shehnaaz did as asked and brought the phone closer to him.

"Pri yeh jhoot bol rahi hai, isko khud shopping jana hai isliye tere ko call kar rahi hai. Fasa mujhe rahi hai!" He immediately told his sister.

"Tu chale ja na toh! Mujhe kyu pareshan kar raha hai?" His sister replied.

"Ek Sunday toh mujhe mere hisab se chhod do yaar!" He whined again.

"Preeti suna aapne? Ye aisi kar raha hai, poora hafta office me busy aur weekend me hilna nahi hai apni jagah se!" Shehnaaz complained and in return he pulled her down by her elbow to stop her. She angrily looked at him with big eyes but he pulled her under the covers with him in a swift motion.

Strings Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें