III.III

September 12th

"Are you sure you guys will be ok taking Gizmo down without me?" Cassie sighed, messing with her bag.

"Yes, Cass. We got this. Go on your work trip, we can handle one little dealer," Dick smiled at her.

"We'll miss you!" Kory pulled her into a hug.

"Mmm I'll miss you all more."

Gar and Conner also hugged her, she gave a few head scratches to Krypto and turned to Dick. He just followed her into the elevator and rode down with her in silence.

The door opened and her ride was waiting for her.

"Don't stay gone too long, ok? We kinda need you here," Dick turned to her.

She gave him a gentle smile, "I'll try not to."

He stepped closer to her, making her breath catch a little, not entirely sure what he was going to do. He placed a kiss on her cheek, very close to her lips.

He smirked, "I'll miss you."

She chuckled and stepped out of the elevator, "I'll miss you too Gray."

She got into the car and sighed, running a hand through her hair. She wasn't entirely sure she'd ever see them again.

She boarded her plane, a private one of course, and fell asleep, well she tried to sleep as well as she could. The plane landed several hours later and she got a car to take her to the Manor, she was really hoping Bruce wasn't home. She had bypassed all his security cameras so he wouldn't be alerted of her presence. Cassie was only able to do so because she built it so naturally, she could get around it. She also patched up a few bugs so someone else couldn't do the same.

She checked the heat signatures, and saw two, in the cave. Bruce and Jason, perfect.

Her phone went off, she answered it since it was Dick, "Cass, he's out."

She took a few breaths, and gently got out of the car, going around to her bedroom window, planning on sneaking through that way. "Wonderful."

"Cass I don't like that you aren't here, where I can't see you, when are you coming back?"

"Um well considering I just landed not too long ago I'm going to be a bit longer."

"Just- just be careful ok? Double your security or just do something ok?"

"I'll be ok Gray, don't worry."

"Too late."

She gently chuckled, "I gotta go. Thanks for watching out for me."

"Always Cass."

She smiled and hung up. She sighed and opened her window, gently tossing in her things and hiding them in her closet in case one of the others happened to walk in. She grabbed her spare set of knives and looked at the time. 10:45 AM September 13th.

She had flown overnight to make it in time, Cassie took one last good glance around her room and went back out the window.

She quietly walked over to the garage and grabbed an old bike, she rolled it far down the driveway before cutting it on and driving off.

She took off the helmet and walked into the stadium. She had checked the heat signatures, only one, in the visitors' dugout.

She took her time walking inside.

"Hello Harley," Cassie walked inside the dark dugout and leaned against the entrance.

Harley laughed, "Now how on Earth did you know it was me? Surely you know he's out of Arkham by now."