Chapter 14

Sweat had started forming on your forehead as you were waiting for Jimin's reply, his silence and the way he was staring back at you making you feel to your bones the strong aura he had switched into, most likely trying to intimidate you so you could reveal your own bluff. 

However, there was no way you would do such a thing, for even if he was unpredictable, ultimately you could become that too if the need arise and you were hanging onto that belief of yours for you really had a request you wanted him to fulfil and have no choice but to do so.

"My jawline? Is that really the body part you find the most appealing on me? You aren't just choosing the safest option, are you?" He raised an eyebrow at you while he left his fingers to travel along his jawline, and your gaze involuntarily observed the journey of them, taking in the line of his jaw which truth was that you had chosen for no reason. You haven't given it much thought, you had uttered all your eyes had taken notice once your gaze had fallen on his lips, upon reading the word 'kiss' unconsciously.

"What's wrong with it? It's pretty defined and nice." You defended your random choice and for some reason, he lowered his head with a smile on his lips, before he left his hands to start fixing the table cloth that had nothing wrong with it and clearing his throat slightly before meeting your gaze again.

"I will be kind and give you a way out of this. We can skip and count this round as your win."

"Why would I agree to that when I could possibly win the whole game right now and here." You retorted, regretting slightly your overconfidence for there was no guarantee that he would give a big reaction even if you were to kiss him, nor did you really want to do that, but your greed had kind of made you slip and utter those words before thinking things through.

He scoffed at your reply as he looked away then with his head low, he threw his gaze at you, in a way that had you feel slightly frozen for there was something in the way that he was observing you, that woke inside you a slight alarming feeling and a rush of temperature over your skin.

"If you want to kiss me that bad then we should do a proper kiss. Whoever gets flustered first and pulls away, wins the whole game. How about that?" He proposed to your surprise, something that could literally give you the victory you wanted but would also give him something he wanted as well. For it would be a lie if he was to say that he didn't want to kiss you. The only reason he was pretending to avoid it was because he had assumed that you most likely didn't want it and he wouldn't want to let it happen if it wasn't something both would be pleased with. However, you were pretending to be nonchalant and bold so ultimately if you were determined to go through it, who was he to say no?

Silence fell after his words and your eyes unintentionally had found their way to his lips, making you gulp down your saliva with difficulty at the thought. In your mind flashed the memory of when you had kissed him while he was P1 and along with that image, came the impressions that it had left after you had pondered over it rationally. Despite the tense situation back then and the fact that your mind was focused on other intentions, there was no denying that he knew how to kiss, well enough to have someone lose their trace of thoughts for a while. 

"I guess I will take you on the previous suggestion then. I win this around and it's a tie. Let's go one more round and determine the final winner that gets it all." You tried to wrap things up as naturally as possible, pretending to start shuffling the cards while avoiding looking at him again or to admit to your own self that your bluffing had failed.

But the way he burst out laughing, had you feeling slightly embarrassed for obviously he had provoked you and had gotten exactly what he wanted and that was something that made you slightly annoyed too as his laughter continued, making you throw him a death stare.