Chapter 66

After you and Jimin had made it back to your apartment, you had taken advantage of his tired physical state and convinced him to sit on your couch while you would supposedly look for the file.

You were roaming around your desk, pretending to be searching for it while you could feel his eyes observing you from afar.

"Ehm... I guess my mind is hazy because of all the days without sleep and my knock-out yesterday "You turned and looked at him " I wanted to hide it well so it would be secure but it's not coming to me where I placed it exactly "

He smiled as he found your confusion cute and you gave him an embarrassing smile," I haven't lost it. I swear. It will come to me. Maybe after I take my shower, my mind will start working ".

"Don't worry Y/N. Take your time." Jimin reassured you as you seemed slightly nervous but he considered it unnecessary because he was aware that you were a very responsible person. You wouldn't have lost it. He had no reason to doubt you.

"Thank you, I won't take long in the shower, you can rest a bit too if you want" " you offered as you walked towards the bathroom door which you entered after you received a nod and a thin smile from him.

Once at the other side, you let an exhale escape your lips, hoping that by the time you finish with your shower, his physical exhaustion might have caught up to him and he would have fallen asleep. A thing that would be ideal for it would give you enough time to come up with some false information and replace that file.

You proceeded with your shower while Jimin lay on the couch folding his arms underneath his head as he observed the ceiling with a smile for he liked the feel of your apartment and the memories you shared there together. A foolish smile reached to his lips just thinking about that time you reenacted together that scene from the book you had bought as a gift for your sister.

That book sure had some bold scenes.

He giggled at his thoughts as he rose to a seated position, his head looking around in search of that book. His eyes lit up once he spotted it on the shelves however as he was about to stand up and go grab it -just to read it to pass some time- he felt a heavy hand pushing him back down in place.

Jimin stayed still for a moment after that then he leaned back his head and rolled his eyes as he could feel P2's hand sneak at the back of his head.

"Are you not gonna search this whole place for that file ?" P2's voice whispered in his ear, making shivers run down Jimin's spine. "Do it now, now that she isn't around."

" She will find it for me. Why would I do such a thing behind her back ?" Jimin murmured back slightly annoyed already over what his other personality was again trying to imply about you.

"She is hiding it from you,  just like everyone else, now that she knows, she is lying to you!" P2's tone became more demanding, ringing in Jimin's head painfully enough to make him hold his head between his hands.

"Shut up! I told you! Y/N is not like that!" Jimin spoke through gritted teeth as he laid back on the couch, eyes closed as he tried his best to concentrate and push back P2's voice.

By the time he felt like he had succeeded, sweat was visible on his forehead and exhaustion took over him soon enough, as he allowed himself to relax his body, and mind for a moment. Sleep had almost taken him when he suddenly heard the cracking sound that your bathroom door makes. However, he remained unmoved and didn't open his eyes in order to give you the privacy you could need until you got to your room.

You had opened the door just a bit to take a sneak peek at him and once you witnessed his still, laying figure, you tiptoed outside, wearing only your bathrobe as you had gone in the bathroom in a hurry and had forgotten to take clean clothes or underwear to change into. Now that the perimeter was looking safe and you weren't gonna embarrass yourself, you sped up through the living room but halted once before your bedroom door, as an idea popped into your head.