Chapter 65

The workers were finishing up the placement of the medical equipment in InSu's apartment, with his eyes observing every move of them. The young man stood by his desk, as still as ever, staring in complete defeat and discouragement as he once more had found himself unable to refuse your request.

When you had called him and informed him that you needed a secure placement for Jin because people here after him, InSu had initially strongly denied getting involved. However, as you kept sweet talking to him, promising to make his favourite desserts for him, and reminding him of Jimin's demeanour and the fact that he could still sue him for giving out his personal information such as the phone number, he had given to you back at the beginning of this mess,

The fact that you had once again both threatened him but also tried to sugarcoat everything, had left InSu a bit speechless but inwardly there was a part of him that was enjoying being a part of this mess because he felt adrenaline after a long time by working for Jimin and using his hacking abilities in more challenging situations.

He had started to learn hacking exactly because it used to look so cool and exciting in his eyes. Whenever he was watching movies, the hacker was the character that caught always his eye, because he felt like they were carrying the whole team and only after getting involved with you, Jimin and Jin did he find himself feeling like those hackers in the movies.

So ultimately he agreed because of that and when DongMin came to his door with the workers, he welcomed them in, however, he hadn't thought that all that equipment would be getting placed in his bedroom. His apartment was small, he had no guest room so from the moment he realised that he would be sleeping on the uncomfortable couch he owned, he was just observing the workers pitifully for he could not object now to what he already agreed to.

"Everything is set, Sir" One of the workers spoke to him, making him snap out of his miserable-looking state and InSu just replied with a simple hum before the workers started walking out one by one. DongMin's voice could be faintly heard from the corridor - once the main door was open-speaking on the phone, a thing he had been doing frequently from the moment he had arrived as he seemed pretty stressed and busy.

The workers left the door open as they departed and DongMin soon popped his head by the door and spoke "Y/N and Jimin just arrived at the parking lot, keep the door open" InSu stood up immediately upon hearing Jimin's name being mentioned, for the man was still quiet a intimidating person for him.

Chatters could be heard after some minutes, while you and Mila were holding the cords and other medical types of equipment that were still connected to Jin's body while Jimin was pushing Jin's wheelchair slowly so you could all be moving together. Once they reached at InSu's doorstep, you greeted him with a quick smile while he just pursed his lips allowing you to get further inside and showing you to the room Jin will be occupying. It took a good amount of time to transition Jin safely onto the bed and then Mila went ahead and took care of connecting the machinery as only she knew how.

Jimin had promised her a generous amount of money to look after Jin in the best way possible and Mila was a business-oriented individual. So she had taken up the deal. For as long as there's extra pay she will give an excellent service.

"Jimin, if you have a moment, I have something to tell you" DongMin stepped in as soon as you, Jimin and InSu had returned to his small living room, letting Mila continue her job.

"What is it?" Jimin questioned him as he approached the door and DongMin leaned on his ear before speaking " I took care of the reporters and reassured them that you weren't the one injured, so the rumours will subside, however, the director of the movie you currently have at hand, called me and he claims to be tight on schedule. You need to return on set by tomorrow or they will have to drop you out."

The news DongMin brought made Jimin's face fall as he knew well that because he had recently already dropped one project the press would make a feast with the news of him getting dropped out of this movie too. And he sure had already enough trouble on his head.

" We can't let that happen. Tell them I will be there tomorrow and I am available to shoot all scenes as soon as possible even if that will include all-nighters "DongMin just nodded at his reply for he understood well that Jimin would never play with his career and he was confident that no matter what, he would pull through. It wouldn't be the first nor the last time, after all, that Jimin would overwork himself for a deadline.

" Got it. I will give them a call right away." DongMin took a step back ready to leave and do what he was told but Jimin called his name, making him halt again.

" After you finish with that, go to my house and pack me a suitcase. Since Jin is here, I want to be staying near him."

"What! There's not enough space in my apartment for all of you. That nurse will sleep on one couch, me on the other and Mr Jin has my bed so there's no more room " InSu interrupted making Jimin turn and look at him in a way that made him feel intimidated again.

" It's okay, Jimin can stay at my apartment. We are neighbours anyway. It can't get closer than that." You offered your solution, as while living with you he could come to check on Jin as frequently as he wanted. Considering the situation it's only natural that Jimin would be worried and would want to be close by and look after his best friend and maybe now that you wouldn't be alone, you would feel safer too.

" Great, thank you Y/N " Jimin smiled at you as DongMin proceeded to leave and take care of the things that were now his responsibility to see through while InSu just stared at Jimin, surprised for it was the first time he had seen him smile so innocently. It almost felt like he wasn't the same person he had met before even though he still carried some kind of threatening aura to him. He felt way friendlier and more approachable now.

" Everything is getting settled then. InSu, how about you order some food for dinner and meanwhile I will go take a shower "You addressed InSu as it was evening already and tiredness had started getting to you, after the few hours of sleep you had taken. Even if you were to add up the last few weeks you doubt if you could gather 24 hours of sleep summed up.

" I will come with you Y/N. I might as well take a look at the file while you are taking your shower" Jimin's words caught you by surprise as when you had told him to stay with you, you had completely forgotten about this very important thing.

After talking with Jin in the morning, your mind was mostly focused on finding ways to bring P3 back without actually inflicting physical damage to Jimin as you didn't want to harm him in any way. So you had thought that maybe tricking his brain into thinking that he was in a life-or-death situation could do the work but no matter how much you had thought, you hadn't come up with a good idea on how to do that yet.

"Come on, let's go Y/N "Jimin urged you to start moving as you were just staring at him blankly after he had mentioned the file.

"Oh, Yeah... coming" You snapped out of it and walked ahead to lead the way as you had the keys to your apartment, acting nonchalant while inwardly you were freaking out more with every step you were taking closer to that door.

What to do ...Oh lord, what to do ... I need to find something to distract him ... What could achieve that?

Your thoughts swirled within your brain but as you reached the doorstep and he halted right by your side, you looked at him, only to find him staring at you with that soft smile of his, that made you realise that the only thing that could possibly make Jimin lose focus and forget all about the file for now, was you.

---To be continued ...