Chapter 15

Like pieces of broken glass, frozen in time, floating in the space within his mind, there stood his memories. Some way more distinguished than others as they had engraved in him slices that had moulded him into another human being. Darker than dark and more painful than fire, they burned him every time a bit more, when he was to visit them.

Unintentionally his thoughts had travelled to one of those upon hearing you mentioning that personality and his lips had fallen shut, while his orbs seemed to have detached from reality for a split second. A short period of time that before your eyes was nothing much, but in his head, was enough to make him feel paralyzed.

He had never dared to explain to anyone about that feeling but he certainly didn't want to go through that again. For P3 was the only personality that gifts him so much hell while in the process of taking him over. He tortures his body and soul. He plays with him as if he was an experimental object that he would torture till Jimin was to give in and allow him to take him over. 

Unlike the rest, P3 had never taken over him by force nor he had slipped into his senses. Instead, he announces himself like a killer before their prey. He cages him on his claws and plays with him to the point that he questions his own sanity, his own desires, and his own core. He didn't know how much of a nightmare meeting P3 was for the people around him, but he was certain that it was a way bigger nightmare for himself and because of that he had been thankful that his visits are the rarest among the three. 

No one would like to awake him, and especially not Jimin yet here you were, making a request to him that even though he wasn't supposed to refuse for he promised you, he wanted to do just that.

"I know what you may be thinking. But despite him being peculiar and dangerous I think that if we get to meet P3 before them, we can have an advantage...I am sure you have concluded the same thing, haven't you? They want someone out of you, you said, and most likely that one is P3." After you waited for him to say something but he did not, you proceeded to clarify why you were asking him of such a thing, for logically it was something that could bring you benefits in solving this issue.

"Y/N...I-"

"It's okay if it doesn't work on the first try. We can try as many times as needed."

"That's not my concern...Even if we succeed, what can guarantee that he will tell the truth to you, or even worse, what if he harms you? I know you are trying your best to help me find out who is behind everything but there's a limit." His tone lowered as his eyes snapped back fully to reality and glared at you in a way that, made you slightly feel intimidated.

"I can protect myself, I am not that reckless you know. And as about making him speak, we both know that somehow ultimately I can manage that too. Just tell me what can possibly wake him up and give me a chance and I will-"

"I said NO!" You flinched as he suddenly raised his voice at you, having cut you off from what you were saying and having brought the atmosphere to complete silence.

The sound of his breaths, echoed faintly for a few seconds as you were stunned in place, just looking at his eyes, made you understand well that he was enraged, yet what you couldn't understand was the reason for it. Because you hadn't said anything bad or offensive. But as seconds ticked and his abrupt behaviour settled in Jimin's awareness, his eyes transformed to a softness before he turned around to leave, but you reflexively took hold of his forearm and halted him.

"Let's end this conversation here." He mumbled without turning to look back, feeling the wave of guilt swallow him as he didn't mean to raise his voice at you. 

What could you possibly be thinking about him now? You most likely have lost even the slight like you could have possibly developed for him, you could even be mad at him. Ah, how could he mess up everything in just a mare second? He felt mad at himself. However, he knew that he was in no good mental state to act upon any thought to fix this for he was scared of making things worse. He had no way, after all, to make you understand, in what kind of pressure your simple request had placed him.