Chapter 57

Raindrops were smashing against the car window almost as violently as your heart was beating inside your chest.

InSu's voice was ringing in your ears as he was explaining to you everything Jungkook was doing inside the villa for he had to go ahead.

He had called his manager to check on his whereabouts and after he learned that he was now home, Jungkook had decided to give you reassurance by pretending to visit him and keep Mr Duho distracted, until you were to finish with the invasion of that particular room.

A room that InSu could have no visible view of, for despite the fact that Jungkook had put his phone to change once inside and InSu had used his phone to hack further all the security systems of the house, he found no cameras anywhere near the room you had spoken to him about.

Whatever that room was, it certainly had a different security system he could not detect and thus one you couldn't break into by hacking. Good thing you had the right blood sample to enter through it the right way.

However, getting to that window was still a challenge and the sudden storm that broke out sure wasn't helping even more.

You had already changed your clothes to more appropriate ones and made sure you were wearing some good flat shoes. You had even tested the equipment you picked up from Jimin's apartment, just to get the hang of how everything is supposed to work. However, despite it all, you were still full of nervousness.

"It's fine. They won't kill me even if they catch me red-handed....or at least I hope they won't." You murmured under your breath, then took a generous inhale and opened the door of the car and stepped outside into the dark night.

You walked to the track and took out the equipment then walked over the familiar hill that Jimin had saved you from, once.

The heavy raindrops were clashing against your skin quite furiously but you ignored them and reached that big tree that would help you be at an equal level with the window of that room you were targeting.

Hurriedly, you unzipped the heavy back with the equipment and started placing everything as you thought they should be needed, trying to ensure that at least you wouldn't fall and smash yourself on the ground while trying to get there.

"Gosh, how did Jimin do all this while injured? This is tiring already " You murmured under your breath as you used your sleeve to dry a bit your drenched face then continued to put the ropes well around you.

The climbing of the tree proved to be a bit more of a challenge than you had thought, for the heavy equipment you had around and the bow with the metallic grip that was resting on your backpack, was quite heavy. The rain also was making everything so much more slippery than on that night and it was driving you mad.

By the time you made it up to the closest branch, you were panting heavily and you were contemplating if all this exercise was even worth it at this point.

"Let me guess. You don't exercise often." InSu commented on your ear peace as he had been listening all along, and doing his best to not laugh at you.

"Does it look like I have time to go to the gym? I barely have time to sleep. " You snapped back a bit annoyed that he was making fun of you, for even though you weren't physically that fit you were still the ones doing all these things.

"What happens if I don't aim this right on the first try? Can I retrieve it and reshoot?" You questioned him as you took off your backpack and started preparing the shooting tool with the iron claw.

"You can but each time you do, it's gonna leave a mark on the wall. I wouldn't recommend it also because we don't know how sensitive the security system of that room is so, just concentrate on your first try." InSu adviced her as he concentrated on his screen, from where he could see your figure through the security cameras around the villa. Cameras he had understood control and was using them for your benefit.