The Gorgons.

The group of men kept asking for drinks and throwing clouds of smoke around, they were the standard type of scum they'd dealt with numerous times before. Both women thought it was a waste of bullets, but they were paid for this.

"Anthony," one of the men leaned closer to the young one beside him, a cut-clean guy. "Tell me about your boss."

"They want to offer you their models, in exchange for half of your profit."

"We'll need to check some of the specimens, to make sure of their quality," the guy placed his cigar on the corner of his lips.

Anthony smiled. "When can we do it?"

"Bring them here," the man pulled out a card from his vest. "Let us know how many and what type he's sending."

"And this is your office?" The young man asked. "Where you film?"

"Yeah."

"And you keep them here?"

The older man raised a brow in annoyance. "It's none of your business, is it?"

"My boss wouldn't want his girls to be driven around the city, they could be seen, or you know... one of them could run away."

"Tell your boss we're not idiots," he said as a waitress approached to hand him the bill.

"You're no geniuses either."

When the man looked up he saw a gun pointed at his face, as his eyes moved he saw a blonde woman in her mid-twenties. "Stay still," Yelena said. "Don't make this harder."

He turned away only to find the young man also pointing a gun at him. The other men at the table drew out their own guns, the people closest noticed and quickly started to leave the place.

"You're surrounded!" The old man spat. "If you don't stand down my boys will kill you!"

The young man tilted his head. "I think you should put the guns away before we kill them."

"We're going to make this easy for your tiny brain," Yelena continued. "Take us to the girls, or we'll kill you."

"I don't know what you're talking about," the guy scoffed.

"No?" Yelena pouted. "You're going to have a pretty confusing death, then."

Anthony vanished from the booth in a cloud of smoke. He reappeared behind the old man's guards and hit one in the back of the head while tasing the other, the third got punched in the face by Yelena, and the fourth pointed his gun at Anthony but the young man teleported again and landed on top of the table, kicking a bottle directly at the last guy's face, crystal and vodka flew everywhere.

Yelena pulled the old man to his feet and dragged him out of his seat while the last conscious guard dropped to the floor. 

"Would you mind helping me with this sack of shit?"

The young man loosened his tie, Anthony shifted, and in his place Cat appeared, looking at the old man with disgust. "Did we shoot you in the knees?"

The man stammered a reply. "N-No."

"Then get the hell up!"

He walked ahead of them, Cat pushed him to make him go faster. 

"Y-you're the gorgons..."

Cat and Yelena groaned. "You don't hear that kind of nickname for men, do you?" Yelena poked his back with the gun. "They're Deadpool, or the winter soldier... I even like Thunderbolts over this dumb name..."

"Could be worse," Cat reminded her. "Remember that time they called me 'Lady Loki'?"

Yelena laughed. "It was real funny when you shot them in the dick."

Copycat: Cryptomnesia -(Marvel Fem!OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें