Kate Bishop.

Cat knocked on the door, she'd changed back to her civilian looks, her curls were short again, and she was wearing her sunglasses, so Kate didn't recognize her. Clint did.

"How did you find us?"

The mutant lifted her phone, pointed at the one on the kitchen counter, signed "DUH", and walked in. Kate was extremely confused but she ignored her. Cat grabbed her earpiece and offered it to Clint, urging him to take it. Once he did Cat spoke out loud. 

"Activate 'little birdy' protocol," the earpiece turned a little green light on its side, and she smiled at Clint. "You hear me?"

His eyebrows raised. "Yeah. Thank you!"

"It's not permanent, don't get used to it," she crossed her arms. "We need to talk."

Clint glanced at Kate over his shoulder. "There's no need for you to be here..."

"I know," Cat said, "but you're in big trouble."

He nodded shortly. "No kidding."

"Hey, am I freaking invisible or something?" Kate demanded. "Are you gonna tell me who the hell is she?"

Cat looked at her with a frown. "I'm Copycat."

"No, you're not, she has white hair and purple eyes!"

Cat moved her sunglasses down and held her gaze. "So?"

"Oh— Oh my God!" Kate approached her, a crimson blush adorning her cheeks. "You wear a wig when you're in costume?"

Cat looked back at Clint. "You found yourself a great ward."

"This was an accident."

"Don't worry, he used to say that about me," Cat smiled at the girl. "Nice to meet you. You're terrible at many things, but you have a sharp aim, and you're kind of funny."

Kate returned the smile. "Thank you, Miss Copycat."

Cat made a face. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-two," Kate said, still staring like she was a celebrity.

"I'm twenty-four. Don't be formal, makes you sound stupid," she decided that was the end of their conversation and turned her attention back to Clint. "So what's the problem?"

He tilted his head. "You're a fast learner, aren't you?"

Cat shrugged. "Yeah?"

He drew out his hearing aid. "You know how to fix this?"

"You can't?" She examined it.

"Drop the tone, I saw you running around a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility in a camisole when you were a kid," he said. "Yes or no?"

She chuckled. "Yes, sir."

"What do you need?" 

"A quick-setting adhesive, preferably cyanoacrylate— thin pliers, and Mouse."

"You mean this?" Clint pointed at his ear. 

She nodded. "Hand it back."

Clint took off the earpiece, gave her the pliers, and searched in the kitchen drawers to see if he could find glue. Cat walked up to the living room and sat down, her earpiece turned into a visor, and the young woman pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head.

Kate sat next to her, scooping closer. "You guys know each other?"

Cat glanced at the girl. "I wouldn't be here otherwise."

"I thought you were a recent addition to the team?"

She snorted. "Yeah, that's the authorized version."