A Christmas Miracle.

The moment Cat got rid of the last man standing —without killing him— she saw the Christmas tree falling into the ice rink.

"Kate, you had one job!"

"I got it done, didn't I?" 

"We do not destroy more than necessary!" 

"Now you care about a dumb tree? Who are you and what did you do to Copycat?"

"This is Copycat!" She exclaimed. "I was sloppy Cat before!"

"Guys, while I'm glad to hear C.C.'s finally behaving like an adult, I am surrounded by a bunch of armed men, so if you could hurry..."

Cat teleported and Kate ran towards her, she put her arms around Cat's neck and both appeared next to Clint on the ice rink. Kate shot several smoke arrows, but it wasn't enough.

"We're too exposed, let's go!" Clint shot a magnetic arrow at one of the poles surrounding the rink and urged them to hide behind the fallen tree. "That should hold them off for a bit..."

He took off the shirt he was wearing to reveal a suit identical to Kate's.

"Oh, my God, you wore it!" Kate beamed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah—"

"Oh, my God, it looks so good, I told you!" Cat couldn't help but think her excitement was cute.

"Listen to me," Clint insisted. "We need to get off this ice, okay? The only way off this ice is up those stairs."

"Great," Kate groaned, looking at all the men. They were recovering from the beating Cat had inflicted. "There's only about a thousand of them and three of us."

"I count for at least three," Cat frowned, she was upset about how quickly the men had recovered, but if she was planning not to kill anyone when working with heroes, she had to get used to it.

"Here, take these," Clint grabbed a bunch of his arrows and placed them inside Kate's holder.

"No way!" Kate gasped. "Is it time?"

"It's time."

Kate looked at her looking for double confirmation, Cat shrugged. 

"The only way to be ready is to get out there and do it. Welcome to the Avengers, Princess Bishop."

The girl gave her a winning, beautiful smile.

"All right, girls," Clint grabbed an arrow, he smiled at them. "Let's give 'em hell."

Cat ran, jumped, and teleported around the rink to take down as many people as she could. She used her spear and thought of how convenient it'd be if she could split it in two like Daredevil's baton.

"Kate! Your mom just came out of the side door!" One of their larpers announced.

"Copy," Clint replied.

"Yeah?" Cat showed up next to him.

He gave a start. "I wasn't talking to you! I said copy as in we heard it!"

"Oh!" Cat pouted. "Yeah, this happens. Spider-man used to say 'beep-beep' instead of copy so I wouldn't get confused."

"Like the roadrunner?" Kate smiled. "That's so cute. He sounds like a fun guy."

"He's sloppy like you," Cat pointed at the Christmas tree. "Go find your mom."

"I, uh... can you come with me?"

"Why?"

"We're partners, Copy."

Cat hummed. "Yeah okay, let's—"