•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼 •.༄.°

【𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔】

Jennie L/N. And Vincent L/N, Parents of Y/n L/N.

Her mother who was pregnant and as the outcome came, the unexpected happened and turned her life upside down. Her parents weren't close yet they dreamt of having a son. An independent son, a strong one, brave, intelligent.

And of course Handsome, but then things took a turn. Her mother was an alcoholic. Her father was a gambler, none of them had time for each other ever since 9 months. One night, they had a fight and that moment Jennie's water broke. They rushed her to the hospital and did run up checks and brought her to the ER. They did an ultra-sound check up and injected some anesthesia.

Jennie and Vincent didnt really care about ultrasounding the child since they cared more about their title and ego's...

After hours and hours of surgery. She gave birth but her smile dropped when the nurse said it was a girl. Both Jennie and Vincent were disappointed. Frustration and anger filled Vincent while Jennie was filled with shame and madness.

"What?!? A girl?! We wanted a boy! Get her away from me! she's a mistake, a nuisance and an accident!" Jennie scowls at the nurse "Send her quickly to a boy orphan and make her learn that she was a disgrace to this family!".

"But Ma'am Sir! This is your child! You cant abandon her no matter what! She has your blood, atleast be grateful!" The nurse protested and handed me out. "No! She's ugly and a brat! We're not accepting her! Bring her to an orphanage right now this moment! Get her out of here! God would you stop crying!" Vincent shouted as Jennie slapped the nurses hand causing me to be slapped also,  out of the nurses hand.

As I cried and cried, it was like a bomb ticking, every second, the closer it was to explode. Like my mom and dad...

---

After the scene in the hospital I was shortly brought to an orphanage after a few months. A boy orphanage.

Let me tell you, life wasn't great there, at all. They all made fun of me. Grabbed my hair and threw food at me, almost drowning me inside the water of a toilet. They even forced me to eat a rat.

The boys there were just so immature it made me sick and a pain in the ass. By the time I got used to it, it didnt affect me anymore.

Now, I was in the library reading my favorite book ever since a kid. I was half way done with one page, but someone interrupted my alone time.

"Whats the brat doing here? Arent you supposed to play with barbies? haha" The bully I was afraid of came up me. He was 15 and I was 11.

I didnt talk back since I knew they were gonna beat me up, and besides he was taller so I wouldnt have any force on him too...

Nothing would budge me even more, today, I just wanted to read a book in silence. "Are you ignoring me?" He said "Answer!" He shouted once more.

Upon greeted with my silence, his smirk grew reaching ear to ear.

"Boys, get her." In less than a second, they pounced on me from behind one took out a lizard and tried to forced it into my mouth. Trying to wiggle out was no use.

"Let me go!"

"Haha! Look at you trying so much to get out of our grip. You dont belong here, you belong to the maids! You should act like one! You're my slave and you cant do anything about it." He said and stuck his tongue out mockingly.