•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐿𝐼𝑉 .༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

I stared blankly in my bed, holding the piece of paper Ike gave me earlier this afternoon. The moment I read the paper, I felt all faith of my love life all crumble down into almost nothing. So I guess all this time, the feelings was only on me. Not him too.

Occassionally, me amd Alban had less time to talk to each other nowadays. Millie always stayed over while Alban hang out with Sonny. The only time we get to do so, is whenever he's back to supply food. So, in other terms, our apartment room is full of chaos when Millie's around.

"Huy gising, kanina ka pa diyan. Emote malala sis." Millie suddenly budged the door open as I jolt up in shock, "Ano nanaman? Ito na nga nag iisang pag asa ko, pinaglaruan ko lang pala sarili ko." I said and groaned.

("Hey, wake up, you've been laying all day. Emote to the max sis.") ("What more? The only chance I had is now ruined, all I did was play myself")

"Di mo yan kasalanan, its his loss. Ako nga e nababakla palang sa tingin mo, e paano naman kapag nagkahawak kamay tayo?" Millie laughed and pounced on me. "Do you think its the best time to ask him out? I mean not on a date but like small hangouts?" I wholeheartedly asked Millie as she shook her head.

("Its not your fault, its his loss. Y'know Im gay just for the way you look at me, compare this homo feeling when I have physical touch with you.")

"Ano na, mag iisang taon na kayong magkaibigan, nangangati na kaming lahat dito kakahintay na maging kayo." She nudged my shoulder, "Napapaasa kasi ako sa mixed signals na binibigay niya. Alam kong di lang ako yung nalilito." I replied and hugged her.

"Nako, ako nalang sana si Ike, di yan magtatagal ng ganto. Malay mo first day palang tanggapin na kita HAHAHAHAHAHAH" Millie laughs and laid with me on the bed.

("What now? Its been a whole year since you guys have been friends. Everyones itching to death to see who'll have the first move.")

("Im always hoping but its his mixed feelings that get me so confused. I know to myself its not just me.")

("Jeez, dude if I was Ike, maybe on the first day I would've said yes already to you HAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHA")

---

When it was almost 9, Millie contacted Alban to go back here since she'll have to leave and go back home. As we bid goodbyes, I kept pondering on myself about the feelings I have.

As I wait for Alban, I felt bad. I didnt know what to do to break the awkwardness between us. Lately, he's been avoiding me. One question always crosses my mind and Im dying just thinking about it.

'What if I accepted Alban in the first place? Maybe things wouldnt be like this?'

I groaned to myself and decided to do an advanced reading about our science computations about physics, so therefor if there were future recitations, I'd get to recite peacefully. By the time I fisnished my train of thoughts, Alban arrived. "Im home." He bluntly said and removed his shoes.

"Welcome home! I'll reheat the food me and Millie cooked ea-" Before I finished, he extended his arm to grab me and hugged me. Nuzzling his nose at the crook of my neck. "A-Are you alright...?" As my face started to heat up. I could tell he was pretty tired and walked me to our sofa, still nuzzlibg his nose on my neck. "I still have to serve you dinner" I replied to nothing but his movementz

"Can we stay like this a little longer...?" Alban mumbled as he hugged me by the waist, of course, you had no choice. He caged you in his arms as you relax yourself on the sofa. He didnt let go for a generous amount of time, you both stayed like this for how many minutes.

Until then, he fell asleep.

...

[Ike Pov:]

A loud groaned left my lips as I see a familiar man with a two-toned hair. "Get the fuck away from my house. Better yet, leave." I said as I gazed deep into his soul.

'There's one thing I hate to admit, it's that I wanted to thank Vox... Why the sudden change of actions? Its Y/n. Fuckibg thank you Vox for setting me up with her even if I hate you for that omfg'

I kicked my feet happily as I scream into my pillow, face redden and the tip of my ears too. Suddenly, my mood dropped. I remembered the piece of paper I gave Y/n earlier this afternoon.

"Shit shit thats the wrong fucking move." I sweatdropped and contemplated if I should tell Y/n that it was a mistake... But then she'll feel like I didnt give a fuck about it...

"Thats it Ike. You're such a scaredy cat, now, throw it away and do the first move you coward." I hear a voice whisper in my ear as I jolt up to see the same fucking demon I was talking about earlier.

"How the fucm did you get in here?!" I said and threw a pillow in his face. "You're maids are too naive Ikey~" Vox cooed. "If you need help with her, just ask me, Im the expert in this. I know you'll need help." He said and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Yoy can help without helping. Thats it, now leave." I looked at him dead in the eyes and walked up to the door opening it, indicating for him to leave right now. "You know you should talk to her more. Ask her out for lunch. You two are prom partners anyways." He straighforwardly said as Vox sat on my bed.

"Hang out more often. Atleast walk with her when she arrives at school, lead her to her room and do small talks. 5 days left before prom Ikey~" Vox said as I xouldnt help but agree with what he said. Im slow at these things, I cant seem to push myself to ask her or talk to her.

"I guess your silence does tell me you need help- hence, will do." And wuth taht Vox left and blew me a fucking kiss. "What the fuck..." I disgustingly said and slammed the door shut in his face. Fine, I have no choice...

"I'll ask her out on a coffee date..."

...

(YOOOOODOREKJEJDJKAJSN I FEEL SO FRICKIBG HANDSOME RN, I GOT AN ELEC GUITAR EIWKSJDBDJJAOWPQAKSJKSSO ALSO THE GUITAR BRAND MODEL IS CLIFTON PIONEER AJSHDHDJWJSJD)