•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼𝐼•.༄.°

(Y'all can skip this chapter, nothing's that interesting here. Hehe)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

The next day, I kept my word and went to Luca's place. "Yo pog! Hi Ikey!" Luca said and hugged me tight. "Luca... I cant breath..!" I muffled under his form. "Oh sorry hehe" He said and scratched the back of his neck. "I've asked Lucy to iron the clothes. They're ready!" Luca said and walked with me to his room.

"I didnt expect your house to be THIS clean especially when you hate cleaning." I said, "Lucy helped me!" he said while pointing downstairs, Lucy sitting on a couch.

I decided to stay at Lucas place for a while to buy up some time since it was a weekend. "So uhm Ike, hows your relationship with Y/n?." Luca hesitantly asked. "I mean, its fine. I havent talked to him- her, yet." I said and went back to reading a philosophic book Luca somehow had. (The daily stoic. 366 meditations on wisdom, preservative, and the art of living. By Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman. Might also put some quotes.)

"Well, now that we know he's- she's, erm a lady... We'll have a hard time to adapt with it. For months and months we've come together as 'guy bestfiriends.'" I said. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a vision appeared on my mind.

Me blushing in the comfort room and Y/n's 'girl' identity. I immediately slap-closed the book I was holding and sighed as I felt my cheeks turn warm. I excused myself to get some water downstairs and was greeted by Lucy.

We said hi and gave way for me to drink some water. I fished my phone in my pocket to see Millie chatting me.

[Kembot na yarn?]

4:08 PM

Millie:
-Ike

Me:
-Hm?

Millie:
-

So uhm, look,
we're really sorry.
I know you trusted Y/n,
she's asking me to say
this to you. 'You can
despise/hate me all you
want. The rest may too,
I just wanna apologize for
lying about something thats
equivalent to this situation
right now.'

-Beh lalim ng english di ko
maintindihan grabe.
My bleeding is nose...

-Anyways, yun lang, thats
all.

-Just seen my message.
Seen.

I felt kinda sad to see that she's apologizing like this but I have mo other choice. I'll talk to her once we get back to school. Might as well just tell the others that rest assured, we can still be friends.

(Awts, friend zone yarn?)

I went back to Luca's room and informed him I'll get going. "Luca, thanks for letting me stay for a while. See you at the ball, good luck. Also, thanks for ironing it, I could've done it myself but thanks." I said and smiled, "You're welcome! See you too Ike!." He said and escorted me out.

What if I actually chose her to be my partner?...

[Millie POV:]

As soon as Y/n texted her message to Ike, she held me tight. It was obvious naman na she's nervous. I took back my phone and sent my batch of messages, "Kanina ka pa kinakabahan. Di ka naman niyan kukulamin" I said.

(You've been nervous the whole day. Its not like he's gonna eat you whole")

"Insult ba yan o compliment Na Mabait Siya" Y/n said, I laughed it off. I was at their place for a day, literally like taking care of her. Alban had to buy his suit from the mall which left me here to look after Y/n. (Alban will wear his suit from their first anniversary!).

"I highly doubt anyone would ask me to be their partner once prom week would start" Y/n said. "Weh? Last tome I checked, ang dami nag confess sayo na babae. Lalaki pa ba?" I said.

("Really? Last time I checked, there were many girls that confessed to you. How 'bout boys?")

"Anyways, wanna order?" I said, "Order what?" Y/n replied. "Mcdo HHAHAHAHAH" I told her. "uhm ok" She replied. I got my phone and punched down our orders, in the meanwhile, we decided to watch some movies while waiting.

[Y/n POV:]

"Dude, Ike chatted me." I said, "Weh? Literal? Patingin beh" Millie said. I took my phone and showed it to Millie, I havent seen his message nor what the context was but I saw his name. "Woi bata pa kayo sa ganyan" Millie said. "Ha?"

("Weh? Literal? Can I see beh") ("Woi, y'all are too young for that")

Before I could finish my sentence, Millie took my phone and used face ID to unlock it. Sly mf. She obviously saw what Ike sent. She was surprised. "Millie! Give it back!" I said and tried to fish it away from her hands but she stood up signaling me to run after her.

---

After countless laps she finally let go of my phone and lent it to me. "I swear, if you write something their way out of me. Im gonna slap your ass an Asian mother would." I said. Millie just laughed it off and said, "Oh wait. One last thing." Millie said and typed something.

After doing so, I opened my contacts to see Ike's convo with Millie...

"What do you mean partner, Y/n?..."

...

(HIII Author-chan is here, I wanna inform y'all that I'll be busy the whole week next week. I have exams coming up, I wont be able to publish any chapters in that time stamp. But, I will try to in any way to keep you guys updated, love y'all!<33)