•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐿𝑉𝐼 .༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

"Step the fuck away from my girlfriend you shit face full cowards."

'...?-'

Before I could take a look for whoever it was, there was a flash infront of me. Bastard number one was instantly knocked out. 'What...?!', I couldnt even react from the shock I've been. All of his men was instantly on the floor wiped out and unconcious.

The only guy left standing was the guy who was holding my wrists back with his arms. He moved backwards as I also synced his movements. He was totally scared judging from his face and reaction.

"Calm down... Its me..."

A calm voice rung in my ears, and before I knew it, someone's arms slithered around my waist and nuzzled their head on the crook of my neck.

"Now... Which one of you dirty bastards touched my love...? Oh, right, all of you did."

"I-Ike?!" I was at a loss of words. 'He's this powerful?! I couldnt even see him... Just how strong was he at that moment?... And the name "love?!' Thousands of questions fled my head but moreover, his hands on my waist.

'Shit-! Act normal bitch act normal!' I mentally slapped myself, before I could flood my head with more quedtions even so, my knight in shining armor, Ike, popped my bubble of thoughts. "Love? Are you hurt?"

I could visibly see that he was trying to tease those bastards who were touching me earlier, I tilt my head in confusion as he winked at me. Whispering 'Play along.'

I instantly played along, obiedient mf... "Im not, are you though?" I whole-heartedly asked, not with a tone full of satire and a joking one. And with that, he took my hand and placed it on his cheeks before smiling warmly at me. 'Is this part of acting!?!'

Ike made sure that those bastards can clearly see what he was doing, perepheral vision; as we walked away from the alley still shot wuth adrenaline, I could see Ike throwing glares at them. 'I've never seen this side of him...' To be honest, its really scary yet kinda attractibe at some point. 'Dont tell me its just me who thinks of it...'

"Seriously— are you hurt?" He asked again once we were out of the alleyway. "Yeah... just kinda shocked you were that strong and fast." After I've said those things, Ike silently sweat-dropped and continued our walk home. Refusing to let go of my hand incase of danger, I let him be and walk me home.

---

"Thank you for walking me home and was it really necessary for you to go up to our floor...?" I asked nervously, "Its not, though subjectively speaking uts fine." He smiled at me. As I was about to open the door, it opened for me, leavong my hand mid-air level as the doorknob.

"Oh. Uhm, I have to go, interrupting something again arent I?"

Across was Alban, painted with yet another tainted sorrow-full face. "Ha-? No, you werent, Ike was just dropping me off." I calmly said as I walked aside, allowing him to walk out. I somehow aways feel everyones emotions just by looking and hearing them. Exactly the same moment, I felt Alban's emotions.

"Bye I guess." He coldly replied and walked off.

"Is he alright? Do you need me to stay over?" Ike asked corncernly as I shook my head. "Im fine alone, Im quite used to it already. But thanks for the offer." I smiled at him and bid farewell.

---

[Next day...]

"UMAGANG UMAGA BAT MAY QUIZ AGAD. MAS MALALA, SURPRISE QUIZ AMP-" Millie shouted as she cried out loud. "Its history class, what do you expect?" Elira butted in. "PERO BAKIT?! SA DINAMI-DAMI NG SUBJECTS NA PWEDE MAG QUIZ. PINILI PA HISTORY?!!" She clung onto Selens arms as we just laughed at her.

("EARLY IN THE MORNING WE ALREADY HAVE A QUIZ. TO MAKE IT WORSE, ITS A SURPRISE QUIZ FU-") ("BUT WHY?! OF ALL SUBJECTS WE COULD'VE HAD A QUIZ ON, WHY HISTORY?!?")

"Di pa naman ako nag review..." Millie sulls alone on her desk as she kept crying her eyes out. "Your fault, not ours." Selen replied and looked confident about the quiz. On the other hand, well, I just sweat-dropped at Millie's actions...

"Number 1, when was the first worl war happen?"

"Are you gagoing me...?" Millie kept sulking as she gripped on her hair. Almost about to explode any second. "1914 of June." Elira whispered. "Huy bawal yan... Pero thanks mwa mwa" The sudden changenof Millies emotions from sulking fmto happy just because Elira helped her made me concerned. Like, forreal.

("Are you fucking with me...?") ("Hey thats bad... But anyways thanks mwa mwa.")

"Gosh, how'll yoy survive in college..." Selen whispered into the conversation. "Brainly, lakas ng mga pinoy talaga" Millie flipped her hair dramatically. "Eh kung tanggalin?" I asked. "Edu tatanggalin ko yang mukha nila." She replied...

("Brainly, the ultimate weapon of pinoys.") ("What if they removed it?") ("Then I'll remove their face too.")

---

After out history class and Millie crying, I felt my phone buzz. "Huy may message si idol~ Sino kaya yan~" Millie wiggled her eyebrows up and down as I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I fished for my phone inside my bag. Sure enough, It was Ike again...

My eyes lit up and a small grin tucked on the side of my lips as I see his name on my screen. Sure yet, I opened the message...

|Ike Eveland|
10:13 AM

Ike:

-Hey, sorry again
for yesterday.
-I might've made you
uncomfortable...

Seen at 10:14

...

'Great, just like the paper incident... Guess he really likes to give out mixed signals. Or, its just me.'

...

(YOOOO SORRY FOR NOT PUBLISHING FOR HALF A WEEK, IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND I WENT ON VACCATION.... THERE WASNT WIFI THERE BUT I SWEAR, I LOVE YOU ALL. BTW OUR TEACHER MADE US ANSWER FRICKING 100 ITEMS FULL OF MATH QUESTIONS FUVJIFIEHDBBFBC)