•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐿𝑉𝐼𝐼 .༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

[Two days before Ball night.]

"Eyyy! Lets go! 48/50!" Shu laughed as he bragged that he aced our math test. "Oh really? Yeah nice." Ike sarcastically said as he pulled out his math test, bragging too that he aced it. Rather, the scores were different.

"KINGINA NIYO NAMAN, SI IKE NAKA
-PERFECT TAS SI SHU NAKA 48. PWEDE BA UMAGANG UMAGA NANAMAN AYOKONG MA-STRESS JUSKO" Millie had a breakdown infront of us.

("CAN YOU GUYS JUST LIKE, NOT, IKE GOT A PERFECT SCORE THEN SHU GOT 48. PLEASE ITS TOO EARLY IN MORNING I DONT WANT TO BE STRESSED. OMFG")

"Ingay mo." (You're too noisy") Yugo said as he slurped his drink. "We're at the canteen, shut up Millie-Senpai." Yugo politely said as Millie obidiently followed.

"Guys, two days ledt before ball night. Im literally panicking right now" Reimu said and gripped on her hair as she let out a sigh of relief. Albeit, most of us felt the same way too.

Especially me...

-"Oh right! Arent you partners with Y/n Ike?" Selen said while balancing a pen between her mouth and nose. "Yeah, why?" Ike calmy replied and mouthed a 'Come with me. After this.' And locked his gaze back to Selen as Selen smirked. "Sooo, got any plans? Heard that the Grade 11's are gonna make the opening dance. For us seniors, none. Just enjoy the drinks." Enna added information about thr ball.

"Fuck yeah man, I heard that Mika wont join..Bummer." As Mysta mumbled the last part. Before Sonny could speak, the bell rang. We all sat up from our table and bid farewell.

As I turned to leave, exactly the time I remembered about Ike, someone tapped my shoulders. "I heard our English Teacher and Subsitute is absent. Wanna come to the music room?" He smsoflty asks and smiles at me softly.

"What for? We have a noisy class to handle. Our roles play a vital rule in class." I indirectly rejected his offer as to though I wanted to go too. "Our Sergeant at Arms and Secretary's there." He protested, begging me to come.

"Still, we both know they cant handle the class alone." I still rejected his offer. "Maybe dismissal. I have control over my time. Either I can overtime or not." I said. "Fine. Dismissal. Lets fo there together-the music room." He said as we both walked back to the class.

Comfortable silence wrapped us both.
No one dared to speak, but instead, imagine the things we could talk about at this moment.

---

[After 1 ½ hours]

"Pst! Y/n"

Someone lightly taps on my shoulder as I invert ny gaze towards them. "Yeah?" I asked. "Beh nagawa mo yung assignment natin? Ipapasa daw kay Ike kapag tapos na" Millie said. "Yeah," "Pakopy-" "no."

("Girl, did you do our homework? We're supposed to give it to Ike after we've done it.") ("Can I cop-")

"*sigh, 30 minutes left before class ends. Cant wait to lay down." Selen puffs out a ball of air. "I agree." I replied. "Why do we have to stay in class even if we dont have a Teacjer? Besides, we're disiplined already." Elira indirectly bashes me and Ike for letting them still stay in the classroom. "Its the rules. Unless we have permission." I said.

"Fine." She said and lowered her head and took a nap. Selen unions with Millie doing the same.

After a few more minutes, my classmates knew the schedule they have in order to fix their things for dismissal. Still not leaving my mind out of it, I remembered what Ike remknded me to do. Meet him back in the Music room.

I impatiently kept glancing at my watch and our classroom clock, waiting for its last tick before the bell rings. 'C'mon c'mon!' "Huy beh-"

*Ring!

And with that, everyone jolts up from their seat and walks out greeting everyone goodbye. "Bye Ms. Y/n!" Some girls and boys said in union as I waved them back as a bye, too.

"Ay, you wont stay with us? Or walk with us?" Millie asks as she saw me walk the opposite way as them. "Well, I uh... have other plans." I gave them a bitter-sheepish smile and walked off.

I couldnt find Ike in the classroom, maybe he was shoved outside by the others? I'll check on him. As I walk through the halls with students either overtiming or leaving, I found Ike walking up the stairs to my left.

"Ike!" I called. He turns his head and meets my gaze as his eyes fell droopy softly at me. "Hello." He calmly says and extends his hand out from his position, indicating for me to join him walking up. Which I gladly accepted.

'Is this what they call Mutual feelings?! Wait no, maybe Im the only one feeling this... Gosh Im so Delulu and a lunatic help me...' I mentally whine and huff out a generous amount of air. 'Yeah, maybe lets try and not confuse ourselves, maybe he's just being nice. He's a gentleman anyways...' I knock off tge topic in my head and brush it off.

---

Soon we arrived at the music room, halfly happy we made it, hafly ran out of energy and exhausted from all that walking up the stairs. "Y/n. Its our last quarter before we graduate and leave this school. They dont have college here, why not fix the elevator? As the others grade level can use it." Ike said while panting under the golden light from the sun.

"I'll try negotiating with our advisor. But back to the topic, what did you bring me here for?" I asked as I wipe of my sweat and fan my face with my hand. "We're ball partners right?" He says, still panting, this time, a bit more lighter—and his eyes softer as he looked at me.

"Mhm, why'd you ask?" I nod my head and questioned him. "You announced earlier that the Grade 11's will be the opening dance right?" "Mhm."

After I replied to him, he took a quick breathe and calmed himself down; he walked toward me, eyes still soft. I could feel blood rushing up to my cheeks to my whole face and the tip of my ears.

"You've never danced a waltz before?" He asks and slowly brushes my hair. "N-No..." 'Shit! Stupid bitch why'd you stutter!' I sweatdropped at myself as he kept getting closer to the point where I could feel his breath brushing on my cheeks.

At this point I already knew I was as red as a tomato. His left hand grabbed my right arm and leaned into my ears whispering.

"...Then, may I be your first dance?..."

---

(Exams again next week. Which means: I wont be active in oublishing that much, before next week falls, I'll be updating this book. Though if I get the chance to update during our exam week, I'll gladly do so. ANYWAYS TY GUYS FOR THE SUPPORTTTT LOVE YOU GUYS SM)