•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐿𝐼𝐼𝐼 .༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.

...

The silence... was really awkward.

As I looked in his green and yellow orbs, all I heard was my heart beating rapidly. Ready to fall out my chest any second. Ike instantly grew as red as me when he realized why was I so red...

"I-! Im sorry, but nonetheless, are you alright...?" He awkwardly lifted me up and held my shoulders. "Shouldnt I be asking you that?" I sheepishly asked and rubbed my hand. "Im fine  dont sweat. Is your head alright?" Ike walked towards me and smiled warmly as he held the back of my head.

My my. My head was ready to explode at any moment.

"Haha...! Yeah! Its totally fine!" I said as I smiled like and idiot with a flushed face.

(AHHSSHSHAHA SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT UR BLUSHING EHRJHSHS)

Ike retracted his hand and rubbed it slightly, I looked at his hands and his knuckled were red and almost swollen

Ike retracted his hand and rubbed it slightly, I looked at his hands and his knuckled were red and almost swollen. Definitely because of the impact. "Are you sure your hand's okay? I think its best to go to the nurses office right now." I worriedly said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

At this point, I was praising fate.

"Y/n, Im totally fine." He whispered in my ear, before I could speakout the words I wanted, we both heard a whistle. "My my Ikey~ The fuck is this?" We both turn our heads towards the voice and saw a familiar british brunette. "Mysta, the heck do you want?" Ike hissed at him.

"Nothing. Just wandering around" He said and leaned towards the door. "Now, you two lovebirds continue doing whatever you guys are doing. Dont worry, I can keep secrets-" Before Mysta finished, we heard another voice cut him off. "Mysta? What're you doing here?"

"Oh! Hi there bro! Not really doing anything. Just watching a good film right now." The British brunette replied. As soon as me and Ike saw who it was, my eyes widen.

"Alban...? Hi?." I hesistantly greet. He recirprocates my actions, his eyes widen and it felt as if, he was, heartbroken. He held his head down and looked at the floor, "Oh, uhm, Im sorry, I might be interrupting something..." He lowly said and slowly started to walk away. "Wait! I wanted to ask-!" Everyone was cutting each of us, before I coukd continue he turned his back and ran away.

Ike cleared his throat, "I-I'll have to go back to class. Its almost time. Lets go Y/n? I'll walk you there." He smiled at me, and took my hand as he squeezed it gently and started walking. "Geez, never knew I'd be fuckibg a thirdwheel here." Mysta rolled his eyes and walked with us.

---

As we walked to our class, he still kept his hand intertwined with mine. I couldnt focus on walking, the proximity between us was killing me. Slowly. We soon bid goodbye to Mysta– he kept smirking at us which made the situation more worse. Everything replayed to me; from the text he sent me, to this. It was all confusing.

But, was it actually true? Should I ask him out? No. You're the lady here. You shouldnt chase men. Men should chase you. 'But its Ike...' I shook my head at the thought and let go of his hand as I rushed up to Millie and the others.

"Huy, kanina ka oa namin iniintay, san ka nang galing? Ay..." Millie stopped midway when she realized. "Y/n, masama yan. Masamang masama yan." Millie added as she looked at me, holding her grin.

("Hey, where have you been? We've been waiting for you. Oh...") ("Y/n. Thats not good. Thats a big big no no.")

Millie wiggled her eyebrows to the site of Ike walking with me. "Yan nanaman kayo, jusko, kailan ba dadating yung akin." Millie clung on to me and jokingly cried. Thridwheel check.

("There you two go again, my gosh, when will my time come.")

Millies eyes widen and her jaw dropped as she wutnessed what they call "Friends take care of friends...". Guess what. Ike slowly walked to me as he pat my head and smiled at me saying "Take care next time, I wouldnt be happy if you got hurt." He said and walked off to his seat.

Once again, my face was as red as a tomato. "Bro, you're so dense." Selen said as whole twirling her ballpen. "Huh? Where?" Millie asked. "He clearly likes you. When'll you plan to confess? When you die?" Selen looked at me. "Ok look, lets not jump into conclussions or assumptions now that he likes Y/n. Its bad" Millie replied, "What if I confessed during prom?" I suddenly blurt out.

"Your choice, your words, not ours." Selen quickly replied. "Beh akala ko sabi mo siya mauuna, di ikaw. Kasasabi mo lang na ayaw mo naghahabol ka tas ngayon oarang ewan." Millie hit my head as she laughed at me.

("Dude, I thought you said that he should be the first to do so, not you. You just saud that you hate chasing but clearly you're doing the opposite.)

"From Ike." Elira suddenly creeped up behind me, handing me out a piece of paper. I looked at Ike but he wasnt looking at me, vice versa, I toon the paper and read it out.

"To Y/n,

I couldnt say it earlier but, you do remember that night where I said "I like you?" and stuff? Im sorry but that wasnt me. Sorry too, for being too straightforward.

Vox stole my phone so, please, excuse that night.

From: Ike."

...

(Broski. Im so mentally drained, Im sorry for the boring chapter. During tje vaccation I had I really enjoyed it so Im sorry for not updating, I wanted to spend time for myself. Still, sorry y'all had to wait.)