•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐿𝐼 .༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

[THE NEXT DAY, IN SCHOOL]

"Guys, I. Have. A plan." Millie said to our circle. "Yeah?" Elira asked as Selen held out a number two on her hand, indiciaring she says likewise. "We have 5 days left. 5 DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE BALL! Gosh darn it, those two lovebirds wont make a move on each other. Its been what? Like a year and half? I'm itching to death." Millie said.

"I feel you," Nina sighed "So whats the plan?" "Saatin lang toh ha? Walang pa  etso etso diyan o sasapakin ko kayo" Millie said and cracked her knuckles. "Ay eto, alis ka muna, maya ka na bumalik" She said and pushed me away which seems that they need ALL privacy.

("This is only for ours okay? No one will do extra curricular moves, if so, I'll punch you all in the face."     "Oh you, first and foremkst, leavs, come back later")

"Uhm? Ok?" I said hesitantly and decided to take a stroll in the halls. 'Im still pondering... the messags Ike or not Ike sent me... why is this so troubling?' I thought to myself and decided to check my locker for my airpods. As soon as I reached my locker, I saw a white envelope.

Out of curiosity and interpretation, it may be another love letter. I reached out to it and looked for the sender, but, bad luck, there wasnt any name. So anonymus it is. I sighed and went to the restroom to read the letter.

Maybe the names inside the letter? I thought and went ahead reading the letter. 'Geez, whats with this seal? Do they want me to read it or nah?' I scratched my head due to frustration since, y'know, I cant fucking open the letter.

Eventually, I just ripped the paper envelope due to impatience. Well, who wouldnt be irritated about it? Me. As I sat myself on the sink in a comfortable seat, I tilt my head in confusion.

'Meet me in the music room. Lunch.

-i.e'

At this point, I wasnt even surprised with the letters I got. Would this be another confession? I thought deep on who could have sent me this letter basing on the initials.

'Holy shit, i- for fucking Ike. Yeah bitch fuck no way. e- for fricking EVELAND MF' I rubbed my temples and sighed due to my assumptions. 'No I've had enough bullshit, just go with the flow and meet whoever the fuck this is.' I heard the bell rang and soon, all settled in their classes.

As a president not only for my class, also as the whole schools represenatative, I reprimanded thpse who stayed in the halls longer than anticipated since class was about to start. Soon, I arrived in my class and sat down and saw Millie, Finana, Reimu and Selen smirking at me. Occaisionally, they also kept jerking up one eyebrow every now and then.

Well, what can I say, their the cracked bestfriends. Im used to it at this point and just chuckled at their stupidity. You may be wondering, hows... Alban? Well, he hasnt been home in his apartment ever since the partners have been announced. He slept at Sonny's place for a whole week. I feel, guilty.

'I wonder what'll happen if I accepted his confessuon and proposal to be hiz partner...? Would my school life and love life change?'... I frowned at the tjought and absent-mindedly caught myself staring at him...

His goergous eyes, his fluffy hair, his rectangle eyeglasses... How can someone be so flawless? I was so mesmirized by his beauty and was almost blinded by it.

---

[LUNCH]

"Yo. Y/n, Millie. Seen Ike around?" Mysta asked as he leaned on our classroom wall. "No, also, Mysta, remove your hand from the wall" Millie said and helped my pack my things. Thats when it struct me. "Oh shit".

"Hm? Whats the cursing for?" Millie asked. I couldnt pissibly tell her about the letter. Instead, I just hurried out and rushed in the music room. As I roamed the 6th floor, it was so calming and totally silent. Such a serene environment always catches me.

The 6th floor cointains rooms specifically like our lab room, music room, art room and a dance studio. Plus, a kitchen for the grade levels whom cook here for projects or activities.

As I entered the music roon silently, I noticed, no one was there. "Was I too early? or maybe they just ditched me." I mumbled to myself. "Whatever, I'll just sit here and wait I guess..."

[Ike POV:]

*Flashbak lol

"Eyy, its lunch, wanna eat at the rooftop?" Shu smacked my back as I fixed my desk. "Pog! Guys! I found a little puppy at the garden!" Luca said as his eyes shimmer in happiness. "Hey~ Ikey Wikey, I think you left something in the music room." Mysta said and jerked his eyebrows up and down.

"Hm? Im sure I didnt, I havent step foot in the music room since last week. Its impossible I left something," I said as I recalled last week if ever I did step in the music room. "Just check for yourself, maybe its yours?" Mysta replied. "Fine fine, by the way, wheres Vox?" I asked as they all just sweatdropped and shook their heads.

"Not sure, we havent seen him since earlier. I dont knlw what happened to him" Shu said and stood up, "Gotta go! See ya in the canteen...!" He said. 'Perhaps he's feeling nervous? Though, why?' I pondered myself on that thouvht and decided to brush it off and go to the musuc room as anticipated.

----

As soon as I finished, I went in the music room and saw no one inside. I went further inside and inspected the room to see if I did forget something. As I finished roaming around I couldnt find anything. I took my bags and decided to leave. 'Was shu just joking or something? Maybe someone already took it and it was actually theirs.'

As soon as I took my bag again and walked to the door. Instead of walking out peacefuly, I was greeted by a rustle of a locker infront of me. I heard it again, not gonna lie, it creeped me out a bit. I let it be though, I still felt kinda scared about it.

I heard it bust open behind me, quickly, I turned my head and saw a familiar figure but it was too late, I was covered in a black bag and knocked out. I couldnt tell who was it, 'Shit shit!' I tried to fight back but I was just fighting air until they knovked me out.

The last words I heard was from a dark voiced male...

"Gotcha."

...

(So uhm, NEXT WEEK I WONT BE POSTING ANY CHAPTER, OFC, ITS VACATION TIME FOR ME SINCE ITS HOLY WEEK. I'LL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE SOME DRAFTS AND POST THEM ONE BY ONE SUCESSFULLY AND THATS ALL!!)