•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼 •.༄.°

'A girl?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"

Im so sorry, let me help you up" I said out of guilt and reached out my hand. "I was spacing out really, I sincerely apologize" She didnt look familiar at all but I sensed that somethings wrong with her. Its like something about reading people like a book.

"Im so sorry too. I didnt mean to bump into you, I just needed to see someone" She said, about to leave she stopped walking and turned around to look at me. She came closer and she asked "But wait... Whats your name?" She said, I analyzed her face. She had a small tint of red on her cheeks.

Did she find me cute? Ew. "Y/n." I hesitantly answer and walked to the bathroom. "Are you single?" She asked.

I halt myself and looked at her with an unbelievable face "If I said yes, would you leave me alone?" I said and walked in the bathroom. Whats with her?

I remember what she was wearing. A school uniform but not ours, it was brown while ours was blue. It was hard for me to contain a low voice, it was uncomfy. I knew she would be an attention seeker, she was wearing a school vest and a buttoned polo but the buttons were unbottoned. It showed a bit of her cleavage. Seriously?...

She was also wearing stockings with a short tight skirt, to obviously catch the attention. After I used the bathroom I went back, but what awaited me there was weird.

She was there again. But she looked, happy? A plastic smile?... She was infront of our classroom door looking at someone. Creepy, she was blushing oddly crazy, I used the backdoor of our classroom and went in. As soon as she saw me she went berserk. Was she inlove with someone here? She had lip lifters, I clearly see it.

"Do you who that is?" I asked Shu, "Yeah..." He said and looked away from her. "She's a fan girl. She has a boyfriend but she only uses him for his credit." Shu added "Not worth being with." While I just stayed silent and eyed her.

After her just watching us creepily. The prof spotted her, he payed no mind which I found weird, does she always go here?. "Quianna go back to class and leave." The prof said, her smile dropped and walled away disappointed. Weirdo. "Class dismissed, go and finish what is needed." The bell rang as the prof said it.

We all packed our stuff to leave. We could stay in the school for 1 hour if we dont have school bus' so Me, Fulgur, Yugo, Alban, Uki and Sonny came to the school rooftop. "Sooo lets play two truths one lie" Alban said and we took out our left over snacks.

"Ok, Y/n you start" Alban said "Why me?", "You're in the center of the circle" He said. "Ok but uhh-" "May we join?" I was interrupted until I heared the same familiar voice, we turned around to see Quianna?, And Luxiem? Three looked pissed, two looked calm. Were they forced to be with her? 

"Uhm Sure?" Fulgur said since his brother was there. "So what brings you here?" Quianna asks. "We always go here after class, what about you?" I said. "We just passed by" She smiles at me. Her smile says it all, she's fake. A big smile yet so empty.  "Oh nice, feel free to join us" Alban says, He's always welcoming. Which I feel is so bad.

---

(Quianna pov:)

As school ended of course I had to visit Ike, he was mine after all. I forced his friends to come with me and have a talk, I need them to stay away from Ike. We went to the rooftop but unexpectedly the boy I saw earlier, Y/n was there. Gosh he's testing my loyalty to Ike. I wanted to be beside him, I of course I asked them to join, the cat said yes. Ha, yes.

We were playing uno, Vox had the cards. Y/n shuffled it, even the way he shuffles it is hot.. I thought to myself as I admired Y/n's cute face. He's so pretty. But what about Ike? Does he even like me back?  Probably, who wouldn't like me?

We started the game. It was now between me and Ike, Y/n chose Ike's side. Why? Why not me?

We all played until it was partially sunset. We all watched it set peacefully, I offered we all go out for dinner. They all agreed and so we went to McDonald's. We checked our orders, me and Y/n stood up to go to the bathroom, "Uhm I need to use the restroom I'll see you" I said "Same here" Y/n said and stood up with me.

But as when we reached the bathroom I decided to lean in closer to Y/n for a kiss. But she pushed me away. What? Whats wrong? Am I not enough? What did I lack?... No. I dont lack anything He's just... He's a jerk. I pushed him away and walked to our table.

Bitch.
...

(A/N: Quianna is just like Kiana but my cousin said its gives off bitchy attitudes so uh yeah this is just fir this fanfic not all  Kiana's are bitchy some of the chapters have Quianna's name as Emily I think (?) since it was originally supposed to be Emily.)

"𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑜𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒, 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛. 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, '𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.' 𝑃𝑜𝑒𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠,
'𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒, 𝑙𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒.' "
-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣