•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝐼•.༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

He was blushing?!...

He took deep breathes as I heard him repeat 'I cant fall in love!' over and over until he calmed down partially. I watched him as he slowly washed his face trying to lessen whatever he's feeling. Before he left, he sighed out loud and soon I left earlier than he did.

During the whole lesson I couldnt think about anything but Y/n's face as a girl. I couldnt picture it so well that I remember every detail but her h/l and h/c really was mesmerizing.

Shaking my head in denial, I decided to delete all of my thoughts and just focus on the lesson yet it was challenging.

[Ike's POV:]

I excused myself to use the restroom and thankfully our prof let me. As I walked the empty halls all I could recall was Y/n's face. Seeing him- I mean, her, so vulnerable in front of me made my knees go weak. I huffed out a large amount of air from my lungs and ruffled my face.

I felt my cheeks burn at the thought and just brushed it off but it seems that it wont let me go, I wanted to ask her so many questions. I know normally others would feel betrayed and stuff that they'd let their guard down on someone faking their identity but... Y/n's was different.

I remember every detail of my conversation with Vox about him asking me if I like Y/n... I was only joking but... I dont think it is anymore...

I sighed and rummaged my hair. I bent down to wash my face since my cheeks were burning up. I looked up and I was still blushing. Shit. Ack, how do I get rid of it!?. I need to stop thinking about her. C'mon Ike, you can do this.

After a few seconds of procrastinating, I finally eased up. One last look in the mirror I fixed my uniform and left the bathroom. The whole lesson and the whole school hours, I was still thinking about Y/n.

Suddenly, a male classmate of mine seated behind me whisper-asked "Yo, its 3 weeks from now. Who're you going with?" He said. I raised my eyebrows in confusion not knowing what he was referring to. "Y'know, the ball party something." He said.

After he finished his sentence, without hesitation, I thought about Y/n. He definitely noticed my cheeks turn slightly pink. "Hmm, SC Vice Pres thought of someone that fast?" He hummed in amusement as I scoffed and went back to paying attention to the lesson.

As soon as class was dismissed, Millie and the others asked who'd carry Y/n back to Alban and her apartment. Well, of course she was off limits to the others so Yugo, Fulgur, Sonny, Alban and Uki decided to keep her company back home.

We bid each and everyone goodbyes, I was left alone walking the dark streets back to my house. My parents werent home since they were on a business trip. Well, this meant Im free to do whatever I want by this hour.

I went to a built-in studio my parents built me as I took my electric guitar and ready for a song cover I planned on releasing. I set up everything I need and started recording.

---

After I finished my drafts, I drank water and cleaned up my mess in the studio. Well, 3 weeks from now, its almost time for the ball and after that. No more school.

It was surprising that all of us were in the same floor for HUMSS... Well, that means we'd still be in contact but its a high probability some will go abroad.

From thinking about school, college, strands, future job. I didnt think that the thoughts I've been thinking off would drift smoothly into Y/n.

Her picture, the scenes, everything replaying in my head. I didnt feel mad at her, obviously she had reasons. I didnt feel betrayed or lied about. I didnt feel anything, just seeing through her made me feel pure. Does this mean Im inlove?-

'What?! Possibly not. I mean, maybe? But its impossible for her to like me. I bet she has high standards. No way I'd fit there. I mean, its not really impossible y'know? What if I comfort her maybe uh tomorrow? I'll tell her what I feel- I mean, not the romantic feeling I have. Im still confused. I have to let time fly by first.'

About 6:21 PM, I decided to go out in the mall and buy my attire for the ball in the next 3 weeks. Not gonna lie, it has me kinda scared. 3 weeks equals to 21 days. My objective for the whole 21 days are: (1) Befriend the new Y/n, (2) Build courage to hang out with her again, (3) Once all has been settled, I ask her ou- no, just my ball partner.

Well, ditching the idea to go to the mall, I texted Luca.

Me:

Hey Luca, sorry
to bother this late,
but by any chance
you still have our clothes
there?.

Poggers is typing...

Poggers:

I still have it in
my closet dude! Pog!
Are you gonna use
it this upcoming
ball?.

Me:

Yeah, I dont wanna
spend again. Im trying
to save some money heh.

Poggers:
Ohh, when are you

gonna pick it up? I can
actually just get Lucy to
bring it there pog!

Me:

Ahh no need, I'll
pick it up myself
there tomorrow!
See you, I'll be going
now.

Poggers:

Alright! Bye Ikey!

Seen.

---

(Btw the outfit is their 1st Luxiem Anniversary lol. Also, those who watch Blue lock, should I upload my ongoing book?)

'The time may not be prime for us, though you are a special person. We may be just two different clocks that do not tock, in unison.'

-Lang Leav (Anthology of love: Love & Misadventure)