•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼•.༄.°

'What..?'

...

'Quianna.

What the fuck are you trying to do?.'

...

I hitched my breath due to the scene infront of me. I couldnt believe it. Why did she do it? I know she has loving affection and attraction for Ike but, why? Why...

did Ike not resist her kiss?...

Why is he letting her do that?...

My mind flooded with thoughts as I drowned myself in it. 7:12 Am.... Its almost time. I cant withstand this scene. I cant I just cant-

"Y/n?"

"Huh?" I respond, completely absent minded about who came. "What're you doing here?" He asked, "Oh nothing I just uh.. Was checking something." I plastered a fake smile as I finished my sentence. "Lets go to class? Elira said theres no need in looking for Ike, lets just wait instead" The man with an aussie accent replied.

"Oh sure Sonny, I'll be back in a few minutes. No need to wait for me." I added and went to the girls bathroom to take a break and gasp some air. In that instant I felt like I wanted to punch her. Slap her, strangle her. My emotions were all over the place. Everything shook me. Was the world really against me? Did I do something wrong?

I wanted to reveal my real self to them but I dont have the courage too... Im flooding with to many thoughts, negative thoughts.

Time flew fast enough for the bell to ring. I stepped into the halls to see if they were still there, no sign. Im clear. I walked downstairs towards our classroom and sure enough-

"Y/n! Eyy! You're back bitch!" Millie said happily and flung herself on me, I felt a bit more relaxed to see my friends especially Alban.

"Hi, good morning" I said, "Told' ya not to look for Ike dude" Elira butted in, "Ha? I wasnt, I was in the library" I lied, they shrugged it off and decided not to pester me with questions.

Soon, classes started and Ike was surprisingly and for the first time, late. The prof reprimanded him of course and let him drag off to detention for 10 minutes.

Well lets say.. Quianna still has her uniform unbuttoned, curly blonde hair as always, and her skirt above knee length which is strictly prohibited. My school council schedule will start tomorrow, fortunately. One thing bothered me when Ike got back, I noticed his lips were red.

That kiss... From Quianna... Left a mark on his lips... She has red crimson plum lips...

What made it worse is that,...

the mark also strayed off on his neck.

Alban, surprisingly, noticed my discolored face from disappointment and anxiousness. "Hey, you okay?" Alban asked as he faced behind from his seat to look at me, "Yeah, Im fine" I slowly replied. "You know you can always talk to me even in-"

"Class? Ms. Y/n and Mr. Alban, no chatting in class hours. Specifically during lecture" Our prof interrupted what Alban was supposed to say. Alban shrugged and went back to focusing in the lecture.

It was quite bothersome for me, I couldnt take it. I was sitting beside Ike and pretend I saw nothing? Its hard..

...

I fell asleep during lecture and surprisingly, the prof didnt scold me. I dozed off and obviously missed alot.

I felt someone tap my shoulders, signaling me to wake up. "Y/n" A female voice called out. "Huy gising" She said.

("Hoi wake up")

I definitely knew who it was, I was getting better in tagalog anyways. "Ano nanaman? Natutulog yung tao." I replied.

("What is it again? The persons sleeping cant you see?")

"Ay aba shala may attitude ha" Millie said "Bakit ba, wag ka nga marunong nako mag tagalog" I said.

("Oh sheesh you have quite the attitude") ("So what, dont you dare Im getting better in tagalog")

"Basta, lika na beh break time. Nakalusot ka nung natutulog HAHAHA" She said "Oo na wait lang" I replied.

("Whatever, come its already break time. You got away when you slept HAHAHA") ("Yeah yeah just wait")

As soon as I packed up, Elira, Millie, Alban and the others walked together with me towards the canteen. We quickly ordered and had a small chitchat, definitely not talking about Quianna/srs.

We all had fun talking and helping if so, in lessons. Well totally only me since I missed half of it. It was history so its quite long and hard to remember but oh well, I had my notes with me. Eating up time having fun with friends Shu, Vox, Sonny and the others tagged along although we were in separate tables. One was only missing and needed...

Ike

"Have you guys seen Ike? His detention was only for 10 minutes but ended up 40 minutes. Gee did he fall asleep there?" Alban asked us, neither of us knew where he went. Before I could volunteer again to find him, Nina cut me off.

"I actually saw him earlier" Nina said, "Really? Where?" Selen asked. "In detention" Nina replied. "Bro we know" Enna said, "I dont have good memory, I saw him with a blondie there" Nina said. Us, Selen, Alban, Enna, Millie, Elira, Finana, Reimu and Rosemi's faces all turned pale. "Ay patay" Millie said "Huy beh awit hanapin niyo nga yun, sabunutan kami" Millie added.

("Oh shit") ("Hoi dude shit find that bitch, we'll have a hair strangle battle")

Just as Elira was about to stand up, we all heard a voice, a familiar voice, talk in the distance.

"Oh pog! Ike! Welcome... back.." Luca trailed off to see Ike but with someone.

You know who it is already, Quianna...

Grasping on for dear life, squeezing her chest towards Ike's arm and clinging on to him like some koala or tarsier.

Ike's collar was unbuttoned, he looked sad and humiliated. He looked disappointed and glimpse of hatred was shown and felt-

"Didnt I fucking told you already that Ike's off limits?" Vox said and walked towards Quianna and Ike, "The fuck's your problem?" Mysta said, still remaining his strong British accent walking behind Vox.

"I only attacked you last time because nobody, touches my juniors." Vox said and raised a hand, signaling he'd slap Quianna but Ike resisted. "Vox stop it, I'll talk with you later." Ike said and left with Quianna to a separate table only for the two of them. The whole time, Ike was looking down almost the whole day after what had happen.

Dont tell me.. They're dating..?

...

(A/n: HELP I FELL ASLEEP WHILE MAKING THIS CHAPTER, SCHOOL HAS BEEN REALLY TIGHT THESE DAYS EVEN IF ITS OUR LAST MEETING BEFORE XMAS BREAK😭 I'LL TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE THIS BOOK AS MUCH AS I CAN)