•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑉𝐼•.༄.°

(Ike pov:)

What..?

I catched Y/n in time before he fell down, I pulled him closer and squeezed his hair a bit too much that caused both of us to freeze.

I felt something hard. I felt two things, was he wearing a wig..? No way.

The top part felt plastic-ish and the other one felt more smooth, but did he actually wear a wig...?

"A-Are you okay?" I asked completely ignoring the fact I didnt know what was happening, "Y-Yeah I am." He said and slightly pushed me away which I, of course decided to pull away too. But what on earth is happening?.

Before I could initiate another word out of my mouth, Y/n's phone rang. "I have to go. I'll see you next time." He said and rushed down stairs. What is he hiding?...

------

(Y/N pov:)

Shit shit shit shit shit omg, you are so fucking stupid. Cant I just delete my whole existance  from this world. I wanna cry I literally wanna. I cant show myself infront of him tomorrow again Im so gonna UGHHH!.

I mentally cried myself from embarrassment and saw Alban waving signaling me to go there.

"You good?" He asked noticing how pale I was "Uh obviously NOT!" I screamed in his ears making him look at me in shock "Uhm what happened...?" He asks hesitantly "I'll talk to you later Im gonna cry my ass in the meanwhile." I said and curled up in a ball beside Sonny and Yugo.

------

As we reached our apartment we bid goodbye to Sonny and Yugo, having them in the car was a blast lmao.

(Flashback)

"TELL US WHAT HAPPENED PLEASE" Alban, Yugo and Sonny said as they pled on their knees, "What do you mean"? I asked. "Why are you so gloomy and mad!" They said "HE FELT MY WIG..?" I said horrified, they went silent "Lets burn the school shall we? If that small tick tells his group" Yugo said "GREAT SUGGESTION!!!" Alban shouted and rushed home.

(End of flashback, istg this was better in my head)

"What if I went to a national school instead? but I'll remain as a boy" I said and flopped myself on the couch. "Depends if you want we could, the others too" Alban shrugged and sat beside me.

"What if we actually enroll?" He said "Lets tell the others?" He said "Idk up to you" I said and went to our room. "Im imagining myself in a nice beautiful dress on the day of the prom ball." I said just drifting off as I imagine things beyond this world.

"I'll buy you one" Alban said "No need, I'll just wear a tuxedo" I said and covered myself with a blanket.

"Wow ok I guess, sleep tight. I'll do homework" Alban said and left the room

Would I be able to pull Ike? Well no since Im  a boy and he's obviously into girls I guess... But maybe he's Bi? Pans? Aroace? Non-binary? Nevermind, why am I deciding his sexuality myself? Shouldn't I ask first? Am I crazy for falling inlove? WHAT NO NO NO IM JOKING WHY WOULD I LIKE HIM?????? IM THE SCHOOL'S MOST KNOWN PERSON AND I PRIORITIZE SCHOOL. I CANT FALL INLOVE.

I mentally cried as I rolled around the bed trying to find what the heck should I do. I feel sleepy but my eyes wont shut. I hate it.

What if I dream of him..? Is he gonna haunt me because he might know Im wearing a wig..? Will he ask tomorrow what he felt when he touched my hair? Will he distance himself?.. "What wait why am I thinking of these, he just transfered thats so weird what." I sat up from my bed and went to the kitchen. "You good? thought you were gonna sleep" The brunette spoke "Im thirsty" I said "You know what. After this project lets move schools?" I added.

"Uh yeah sure I guess?"

"You sound forced"

"Im not, its just I thought you wanted an all boy school but then an international school" He said "Oh. Is it bad?" I asked "What no? I just got confused thats all". "Now sleep, you're going to die of embarrassment and I can feel it. Dont even deny it" He said and pointed his ball pen at me.

"Okay MOM I'll go to sleep" I said and closed the door. What is love....?

(Calling out my twice fans LMAO)

"Goodnight Y/n lets kys in your sleep".

-----