•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐼𝐼 •.༄.°

"We're Noctyx!"

.
.
.
.
.

The brown haired one said. "Im Alban! This is Fulgur, Yugo, Uki and Sonny!" Alban beamed in excitement to see me. Slowly warming up to them, they all talked about who'd take me in.

"Uh do we treat you dinner first? Its on me" The guy named Yugo awkwardly asked. "Can I join that dinner?" Uki asked. "Shut it grape head. And no." Alban hit his back.

"Now now, its bad to be impolite infront of a guest. Where can she stay though?" Fulgur asked and eyed everyone. "She can stay at mines!" Alban said "Would you be comfortable with me?" Alban asked.

I couldnt deny such a lovely offer, yet, I still need to know them... "Sure." I replied as he felt happier than ever, jumping around like a headless chicken.

As we walked to one restaurant that its forte are sweets they led me to its menu. "So check the menu and pick whatever you want." Yugo smiled at me and gave me freedom what to eat. "Anything? Even deserts? Sweets? Anything?" I said and my eyes lit up as I havent got a decent meal after years.

"Yeah, name it I'll treat you" He smiled warmly az I felt my mental self tearing up. "Why are you like this Yugo, I thought you didnt like to waste money?" Uki whined "Exceptions exist."

They had a small convo as Alban and Sonny recommended me some dishes for me to eat. Uki kept pestering Yugo to treat him too. In the end we all got some deserts. Uki and Fulgur shared a banana split. Yugo and Sonny got some crepes, me and Alban got Ice cream.

"So uhm, if you'd like to. Mind telling us what happened? If its really really personal I don't wanna push you." Fulgur asked. I looked around since I didnt like to talk to many people. Alban was using his phone and so was Sonny, then Uki and Yugo were just having a weird debate in corner.

I spoke and said everything. I said I couldnt act like a young lady and be free instead I was forced to do boy stuff because it was a Boy orphanage. After explaining Alban was listening and he went from chill to shocked disappointment.

As we talked about a few more hours until Yugo asked if they could rest now. They agreed and Alban led me to his apartment.

I soon realized Uki and Fulgur lived in one apartment room. Sonny and Yugo had their own house. Alban offered me a warm bath and fit clothes. The problem was neither of us could cook, After the warm relaxing bath I fell asleep. Starting from there and now on I grew closer to them.

Its like they were the bestest brothers. They enrolled me to the same school they had, we were the same age as each other but not Fulgur and Yugo. The first few months of school burnt my brain front and back. I wasnt used to these, I was used to reading books, not answering and reciting.

But, by then I was finally able to adjust after a few more months.

----

"Yo Y/N new mail for you, the guard asked me to deliver it to you" Uki said. Alban and Uki were my classmates.

"Hm? Who's it from?" I said "I dont know, there wasnt a certain sender written down, hm lets say a secret admirer. The guard said so." He said and left it on my seat.

I asked them to enroll on an only boy school since I didnt want to be humiliated and I didnt want to make my parents disappointed even if I havent even met them. In our school, I wear my disguise although with them, I'd be more than comfortable to be a girl. The best part is; no one noticed for a whole school year I was a boy.

Everything went smoothly, I was a high honor student and was famous by my feminine features yet it deamed me a bit more self-conscious.

Well lets say not that famous though but which I try to deny that Im not a girl since I dont want my reputation to be ruined. My passion and hobby is reading and singing. Even in the shower Alban would suddenly hear me singing songs he's never heard but its a daily basis now so he's obviously used to it.

Whenever we all buy groceries I'd be the extra one and ask if I could buy new books and some albums, which—they gladly accept.

Our relationship as friends was like a family to me. They were my parental figures and brothers. Though we dont share the same blood, I vow to sacrifice my everything just for their safety.

【𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔】

...

status; revisioned.

"𝑀𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑙."
-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣