|End •.༄.°𝙴𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕.༄.° ing|

"THE END...?"
(Kindly play at 3:00, by "•" this sign.)

.
.
.
.
.
.

...

As everyone had a blast, the girls alone in their room reciprocated. "I think we should all hangout more often." Elira laughed as we all finished fixing our clothes, lastly right now, fixing our makeup and hairstyle.

As we all packed our stuff back to its original place, Millie gasped loudly, enough for the whole room to be alert. "Uh... What happened to you" Enna asked, seeing Millies mouth agape and pale. "NAIWAN KO CELLPHONE SHIT GAGO AYOKO NA!" She shouts and starts to rummage into her stuff.

("I LEFT MY FUCKING CELLPHONE SHIT I CANT DO IT ANYMORE!")

"DI KO MAHANAP DEPUTA!" At this point, she almost teared up. "Dont you think its better without a phone, atleast all your attention's in the ball..." Elira bashfully smiled, trying to cheer Millie up. "WALA AKONG PANG DP SA INSTA TSAKA FB!" Millie defended.

("I CANT FUCKING FIND IT!" "I DONT HAVE PICTURES TO BE MY PFP FOR INSTA AND FB!")

"Leave it be, maybe its just playing with you." Selen laughed, "Whatever... Let's go..." Millie shot up from the bed- gloomy, she sluggishly walked with us towards to ballroom.

Feeling embarrassed enough, I slowed my pace and let them walk infront of me. 'I wonder... What he thinks about- Fuck no, why do I always care about what Ike cares about me... Im too self-conscious! I shouldnt care about his opinion!.'

"Y/n? You good?" Elira noticed I slowed my pace and walked backwards to my side. "You're turning red you know." She teased, "Hmm maybe Ik-" "Shut the fuck up." I sarcastically smiled at Millie before she could finish her sentence.

Millie laughed loud and echoed thrpugh the halls... Silence wrapped for minutes due to the awkward pause... "Nag mumukha pala tayong tanga dahil sakin..." She drooped her head down and walked forward once again as everyone burst out laughing.

("Im making y'all look stupid")

---

Soon, we reached the main entrance to the room, a magestic tall wooden door stands infront of us, waiting to unravel whats behind, Rosemi hurriedly opened the door; almost busting it open.

Upon seeing the room, it looked too magestic... Disco, Dj, waiters publicly serving dishes, chocolate fountains, a whole buffet, skewers with fruits tangled in, everyone having a good time, cocktails and beverages, appetizers... Name it, its all there...

Coincidentally yet unconsciously, my eyes roamed, specifically searching something, or rather- someone...

8:47 PM...

---

[Third person POV:]

Time flies by as fast as ever, everyone having a blast, pictures and gossip can be mixed in one room in one night...

The school principal, Ms. Kathleen, steps up to the stage and publicly announces tonights events.

"Good everning dear students, how's the party so far? Well, you havent experienced half of it yet. We're still in the opening, currently, now is 8:56, in four minutes, all events will drop one by one...

Starting off with Grade 11 Argon's opening ceremony dance! Please. Welcome Grade 11 Argon!"

Same as ever, everybody claps and celebrates, luckily, tonights music selections will change. How? Students will be free to request their songs to the DJ. "This obviously my time to shine guys." Yugo confidentally stated and stepped up to the stage as everybody applaudes, Uki and Fulgur being a proud "parental figure" they join as well.