•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑉•.༄.°

'S-Shu..?'

'What is he doing here?..'

"Shu?.." Alban whispered loud enough for the boy to hear. "What are you doing here??!" Alvan whisper-yelled. "Oh shoot-, uhm I was asked to call you guys since breakfast's ready.." Shu replied avoiding the cats burning gaze, Albans gaze when he's serious can truly pierce through my head. Or basically anyones head. "Dont tell a single soul. Got it.?" Alban said firmly. "I-I wont!"

"Dont tell anyone Im a girl. Please!" I said "I swear! I wont!" He protested. "I promise! I'll keep my mouth shut, locked snd zipped!"

"Oi! Dont make the food wait!" Vox shouted before Shu could swear to keep his mouth shut. I, felt immense blush up my face. 'He's probably seen my hair and my identity by now... Y/n, you have bigger problems than these, dont make a fuss.' I thought to myself. Anyways, its time to eat.

[IN SCHOOL]

"Good morning!~" Selen, Pomu, Rosemi and Elira said all together, "Morning mga bakla<3" Millie greeted.

("Morning homos<3")

"Morning!!" The boys shouted as they flung themselves all together too. "Good morning!" I said energetically. "Gm" Sonny said.

As we all greeted each other Good Mornings and exchanged hugs, Shu and us were having such an awkward connection standing next to each other. He lifted up his hands signaling me to come closer as for he was to whisper something in my ear, "I literally swear. I wont tell anybody. For now, can I still use he/him pronouns on you..?" Shu was hesistant of asking. "Sure, go" I replied. He murmured a small 'Alright'.

As soon as we all exchanged our greetings, we all split up to go to our respective classes. "Soo, hows your night?" Millie asked me, "Eh, its fine.", I replied. "Fuck I just remembered something" Elira blurred out. "What?" Rosemi asked. "We'll see that bitchy ass girl again". And, well, you already know who Elira's taking about. Q-...

"Bitch, dont remind us" Selen said "Alright sorry sorry" Elira replied.

Walking in, I noticed Ike wasnt with us this morning... "Have you guys seen Ike?" I asked, "This morning? No, yesterday? Yes" Elira replied. "Ayos kasi" Millie said and elbowed her.

("Be serious")

"You guys go ahead to class, I'll find him" I said, "Sure" They all replied and walked away. Roaming the school halls, I looked into all places he could be in. The library, canteen, detention room which is the weirdest place he could ever be in, backyard school garden, sports field, sports court, gym, club rooms, basically everywhere. By the time I was about to give up and go back to class, I decided to check the bathroom and also needed to wash my hands. Besides, its still early, class starts at 7:30 AM. Currently its 6:15 AM.

Checking each bathroom stalls, he wasnt there. I started getting worried thinking that maybe he's absent, but its couldnt be. Ike's a responsible student, todays a very big day since its a ceremony for the whole school since its todays Anniversary. The day it was built. December 4.

After using the restroom, I decided once more to search for Ike. I walked to his locker area which was coincidentally next to mine. Walking up the stairs, I heard a familiar voice...

"No, let go of me. Is it that hard to understand? Have you learnt english yet and its meanings? Maybe buy a dictionary then you'd know what it means." Someone said and I heard them push someone away.

Out of curiosity, I walked closer and eavesdrop of course.

Placing my back on the wall, not ready to turn my head. I just listened to their convo.

"Huh? Its just something small, why bother getting mad?" A high pitched voice whined, I assume its a girl. Though their voice sounds oddly familiar...

I took a small peak since I couldnt resist to. My eyes widen as I see who the two figures are.

'Ike?! Quianna!?'

'What are they doing here? Why is she clinging onto Ike as of she'd die if weren't to? Whats happening? What did Ike mean by what he said earlier? Did Quianna say something offensive?' I kept on thinking why Ike would swoop that low to be with her even for a small conversation.

I could tell Ike's patience was running low judging that he's clenching his jaws and hands. "Didnt I say no and said to leave me alone?." He repeated, but this time, he was mad. Mad, mad.

"But-"

"No buts. Im restraining myself from cursing, be thankful for that. Stop wasting me time, I have better things to do than waste my breath on you." He said. 'Shit, is he leaving? I need to hide.' I thought to myself and bring back my head from peaking slowly walking down the stairs but-

"Hey let go-!" I heard Ike shout but before he could speak I heard a muffled sound.

Curiosity at its best, I peaked again and what awaited me shook my world.

An awkward position it was. More likely, an unpleasant sight to be seen.

Keeping my mouth shut, I ran my hands infront of my lips to avoid any sudden sounds due to the scene in front of me...

Quianna...

Was...

Kissing Ike.

...