•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝑋𝑋𝑉𝐼𝐼𝐼•.༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

*Sigh...-

"Soo, hows your morning?" Selen asked as she placed her books beside me and rest her chin on her palm layed on her desk beside me. "Well, its fine." I asked, still bluffed with the favt Alban confessed a day ago." I replied as I let the book I was reading fall on my face as I leaned back with the book in my face.

Selen took the book from my face and read the page. "I've heard some weird news in the faculty. It'll be funny for those lads who have a relationship unless the class wants it." Selen says while reading.

"Class? Faculty news? Huh?" I asked completely confused. "Well, just wait until our advisory teacher has delivered the news, besides, I just heard it, not here to confirm it." Selen replied.

"Uhm alright. Have any ideas who'll you'll go out with for the grand ball?" I spat, "Nah, Im planning on going but just there for the drinks and food. Besides, you know me anyways." Selen replied and smacked her head on her desk completely out of boredom.

"You're lucky" She murmured. "What? How?" I said. "Men and women like you" She said as she looked at me from her desk. "Its an honor hut its stressful indeed." I nodded in agreement to my own sentence. "I like you too y'know y'know," She paused.

"Platonic" She added which I sigh of relief and continued to snatch my book and read it.

---

As soon as our advisor entered our room, we greet, sit down, listen, anddd nothing else. "Good Morning class," She halts in the middle, expecting a greet from us.

"Good Morning Miss Edler!" We all said in union. "For todays objective, we'll learn about the branches of physics, though, set aside; I'll deliver some faculty news we teachers agreed on." She said as she placed settled on her desk.

She took out her laptop, I guess for some files or documents needed for the news. But, this news made me question Selens words. Must this be it?...

Even if, I dont know if I should worry or not. Is it bad news? Good news? Well, we'll see. "So, has anyone heard about the latest news? Perhaps no?" Miss Edler said as she crossed her arms. I nudged Selens arm slughtly, enough for no one to notice.

She mouthed "What?" I eyed her up and down, her, instantly knowing what I meant, we continued to talk with eyes and brows.

A brief moment of silence until Ms. Elder spoke again, us advisories have discussed this yesterday. The principal wanted everyone to have a partner for the ball. Its been decided that us teachers will decide whom will partner with whom." Ms. Edler said and she wrote all our names on the board.

I looked around the room to see people with devistated looks, whole the others, they looked willingly happy since maybe destiny might hit. I looked at Selen, she just balanced a pen between her mouth and nose.

I looked at Millie, well, Millie, Enna and Reimu were the classical unbothered bitches.

I looked at Finana, she looked annoyed since she didnt want anyone to be partners with her. I looked at Elira, well, she wasnt paying attention, just plainly looking at the window.

Lastly, I looked at Alban. He looked, nervous. I could tell, him just fidling with his fingers was a sign already. I felt kinda bad for him, but, this wasnt the reason Im here for. I looked at,

Ike...

He looked, perpixeled. Rather confident or unbothered whoever his partner will be. Meanwhile, me... well, I felt oinda nervous.

What if he wasnt my- No, Y/n, that doesnt matter. What Slene said; "Im only there for the drinks and food"-

"Lets leave the officers last, no further objections and refusals. For the pfirst pair, I thought maybe it would be good to pair Alex and Enna. Just for once, I'll repeat, no refusals and no objections. Enna, write down your partner."

"Next, Oh also, I'll cross out Enna and Alex. For the next one... Hm... Finana and Afron. Let me tell you guys this, write down your partner. I dont wanna repeat myself." Ms. Edler cleared her throat and went on.

---

"Lastly, officers. Reimu as our P.R.O and treasurer, you'll be paired with Mishen. Next, Millie, secretary, you'll be paired with our Srgnt. At arms, Alban Knox, write it down please."

"Now, I guess you all know the last pair." Ms. Edler smiled, "Just the perfect one, I've kept my eye on you two." She smirked and Selen, Millie, Elira and the rest just raised tjeir eyebrows amused.

I looked at the board seeing all my classmates' named crossed out. Except one last pair... I held my hair tight and lowered my head in embarrassment yet I felt happy, though, its wasnt the best time to be happy.

"Yiee nubayan, swerte niyo naman" Millie said behind me as she kept moving her eyebrows up and down. I shoved her face away with my hot red cheeks showing.

("Yiee, whatever, you guys are so lucky together")

"Our last, one and only pair left, no turning back, please write it down and keep it until the ball. I swear, this generation really beats me when it comes to love, right? Class pres and vice pres?

Ike Eveland and Y/n L/n."

...

(SORRY FORVTHE SHORT CHAPTER, LIKE LEGIT.

PLEASE, WE LITERALLY FAILED OUR MATH EXAM, HALF OF ALL MY CLASSMATES DID WODHHSHAHAHAHHAHAH)

(ALSO BTW THE GUYS I PAIRED WITH THE GIRLS WERE MADE UP, I KINDA SCREWED UP WITH THE PAIRINGS/BATCHES OF SECTIONS, LIKE YKYK?? WHATEBER ANYWAYS LOVE Y'ALL!)