•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑋𝐼𝐼𝐼 •.༄.°

(Y/n pov:)

"I enrolled here!"
Huh..?! Did I hear that right...? No way. No, no no no this isnt happening, is the world really against me? What did I do wrong? Gosh did you choke on your food Earth? You did me so dirty.

"Uh thats.. Great (?) Heh" I said and rubbed the back of my neck as I felt the atmosphere drop. I looked behind me and saw Mysta and Shu's shocked face, I felt the same weight on their boat too. "I enrolled here but I have a private room for me and myself! Isn't that fun!!" Quianna added and jumped around.

"Uh yeah thats uhm great" Ike said as he called Shu and Mysta to go with him and leave the school, unexpectedly he asked me to go with him too  "Hold on, wanna hang out again? Just you, me and Y/n?" Quianna halts our steps as we tilted our heads, "Uhm yeah no we have alot of stuff to do and we're busy, we'll have to take our leave now. See you next time I guess?" Shu said and grabbed my wrist along side with Mysta leaving Quianna in confusion.

Nice save shu, thanks for saving my life and time. I love you bro, platonic of course.

"Thanks I owe you on that Shu, so do you and the other have some plans for today?" Ike asked "Yeah we're actually just gonna go to the library at the central square for the research project, wanna join?" Shu responds "No thanks I'll pass since I'd like to have some peace, me and Y/n alone for no distraction at my house. Are you fine with it?" Ike said and looked at h dont mind" I said. There it was again, the tingly feeling whenever Ike looks at me.

"Great, meet me there later at 5:30 maybe?" Ike said and gave me his number and address. We split our ways, I was at the gate when Alban was waiting for me. "Took you long enough" Alban said "So? Quianna was in the way" I said and rolled my eyes. "I have to meet up with Ike later for the project" I said "Oh cool, perhaps you're getting attached already. My dear Y/n's growing up now" Alban said and hugged me "Y'know just because I hang out with him at this time doesnt mean I like him" I said, but did I actually fall inlove?

As me and Alban walked home I felt a burning gaze behind me, I looked back and... Vox..? I looked at him straight in the eyes and he was just as confused as I am. "Y/n? Lets go" Alban called me back to reality as Vox returned his gaze upfront and walked away "Uh.. coming" I said and walked back to our apartment. Weird, did I do something??. "Whats for dinner" I asked "Uki said he'll treat us dinner" Alban said and fixed his bed "Im not sure if I can join, Im going to Ike's house for the project" I said and readied "Ohh~ here we go, this is where it starts eh? I knew you could pull him in" Alban said and winked "Would you shut up, besides its not like anything will happen, its just a project" Or is it?.

"Alright whatever you say Y/n whatever you say" Alban said "So what time will you leave?" He added "Somewhere before 5:30" I said "Its 5:02 whats your plan" He said "WHAT YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!?" I frantically packed up all I need, Money incase, spare clothes, books and pens. "I'll see you! goodbye!!!" I said and closed the door as I ran downstairs fixing my wig. I walked through the half busy streets and read Ike's number to pin it on my contacts, I went to a nearby store to get some drinks and other stuff. I also punched his mobile number so I could call him when Im there.

I took a cab since his house was a bit far and it would take a while if I chose to walk. As I got of I saw his house, I-Its huge..?! It looked like a half mansion, how can a rich guy be in an all boys school?? doesnt he want love and go to an international school?!?

My jaw dropped as I tried imagining what the inside was, I took out my phone and dialed his number also pressing the doorbell, as it rang for a few seconds a maid came out of his porch and at the exact same time he answered his phone "Yes? Who's this?" I heard Ike soft calming voice "Am I in the right house? Uhm long haired maid with two pigtails and she's approaching me, Oh by the way Im Y/n" I said "Yes, you are. I asked her to pick up the door for me as I was fixing my room since its messy" Ike said and softly chuckle.

Gosh has anyone told him his laugh was angelic? "Is this Sir Y/n? Mr. Ike said to pick you up by the door, please come this way" She escorted me to the front door and to Ike's room. As the maid knocks Ike responses "Come in". She opened ghe door and there we was, in his normal hot clothes obviously. Alright, get ready Y/n dont fall inlove, focus, we must stay focused. Class first.

...

"𝑊𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑏𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑢𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑠𝑝𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 ; 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡."
-𝐿𝑎𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣