•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐿 .༄.°

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

...

*Ding dong!

...

*Ding dong!

...

*Ding dong!
*Ding dong!
*Ding-

"Ugh c'mon! Wait!" I said as I hurriedly stop ironing my prom dress and ran to the door— as I opened to reveal Enna, Reimu, Nina and Millie. "Uh what brings you guys here?" I half-toned my voice in annoyance whixh was subtle enough for them to notice.

"See? Told 'ya she'd get mad if you kept ringing the doorbell." Enna stared at Millie who nervously chuckled and invited her in.

I stepped to the side as they crash in my room. "Oh." "My." "Fucking." "Hell." Their mouth's agape at thes ight of my room- wait no. My prom dress... "Baka naman eme..." Millie blushed at the put her index fingers together. (Like-👉👈 LOLOL)

"You look stupidly funny doing that" Enna commented. "Oh! Y/n, can we flat iron our dresses here too?" Nina politely asked as she showed me four paper bags, which clearly contains their dress.

"Of course, after I finish flat ironing my dress you can use it." I politely replied as I continue to work on my dress.

7:14 PM...

---

By the time we all fimished packing our needs like makeup, jewelry, shoes and our gowns/dresses, we contacted one of Nina's classmates that had a car who unfortunately wasnt attending prom to drop us off so we could finish our looks at the hotel our University booked.

"We arent missing stuff?-" Before any of us could answer, Nina's phone rang with her friends contact shown, "They're here. Lets go baes" Nina smiled.

Down the stairs, we saw a black Audi waiting outside, without a second of thinking it honked at the sight of us by the apartments gate. We quickly hop in. "Good Evening beautiful ladies, your ball starts at 9 PM right?" We nod in 'yes' as he greet us with a comforting smile and settled us as he started to drive to our destination.

---

Our chitter-chatter stops as soon as we seee the huge story hotel matcjing the University's image givent to us, he drove to the drop off center. "Have fun! Make it the fullest, you'll only experience this once and we live only once so..." He said and waved off as we wave back goodbye.

"Good Evening ladies, are you perhaps enrollies of U/N?" A nice guard asked, "Yep, we're actually looking for room No. 138 by the 7th floor." Nina replied as the guard nod and volunteered to be our guide.

"Thank you very much sir! Have a great night." We all said as we settled in the room and unpacked our stuff. Not less than 5 minutes in, the doorbell rang as it opened to reveal;

"Elira, Selen, Pomu, Petra, Rosemi!" They laughed and hugged each other. "Eyy! I bought us some chips so we can have fun fitting the gowns" Selen laughs and hands us a bag full of chips. "Can someone help me with my makeup..." Enna slowly emerged from the bathroom door holding her makeup kit.

For a moment of silence, we all looked at each other with the same sinister grin and ran to the bathroom. "Why dont we party here instead and ditch the ball?" Rosemi joked, "Yeah, I love women, and its alot more fun." Enna jokingly laughed.

8:04 PM...

---

[Third person POV:]

Currently, the hotel our University booked at had 3 ballrooms. All three were occupied by different strands/sections of Senior High. As our ballroom crowded even more and more and plates being filled with pastry and dishes, everyone had a fun night. Well, the night was still young, make it the fullest too.

"I swear, their music taste is so bad. My spotify playlist is obviously better." Uki complained and sipped his cocktail drink while admiring his newly done nails. "The mashuos hurt my brain, honestly I wanna be the DJ" Yugo jokingly said as the rest laughed along.

"By the way, have you guys seen the rest of the girls?" Fulgur asks as everyone shot their heads in different directions. "Nope" "Nah" "No" they said in union. Noctyx and Luxiem were sharing one table as majority of them stood by the smoothie and choxolate fountain table.

"Its 8:15 and Im itching already, I wanna dance my heart out." Uki says and slouches. The rest of the men fixed their collar, if not, their sleeves and hair. Lets take a trio on how they look like, shall we?...

Yugo, Vox, and Shu have their hair tied up in a small ponytail as the whole Noctyx wears a classic black tuxedo with their ties and bows in their signature color. The whole of Luxiem wears an elegant pearl white tuxedo with Mysta, Luca and Ike with a brush up hairstyle.

Their chitter-chatter starts once again losing track of time and build their connection, the schools public announcer tests the mic. "Good Evening students! Tonights events are one of kind and fun since this was purely made to celebrate your year end class!"

"In 38 Minutes, we'll be starting our opening program with Grade 11 Antimony and Argon's opening dance. After these you'll be free to do whatever you want as the schools assistants gather up and walk to you for whom you'll vote as prom King amd Queen."

"Goodluck to our presenters for tonight! May you have this fullest night embrace you."

...

(Couldnt sleep so I decided to upload:// I cant take it anymore. Idk who to pull for, Dan Heng eidos since its Silverwolf's banner or save up for Blade...)