•.༄.°𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑉𝐼𝐼 •.༄.°

(Y/n pov:)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I drank lots of coke also water so I felt like using the bathroom. I was about to speak when Quianna beat me to it, "Uhm I need to use the restroom I'll see you." She said "Same here" I said. We both walked to the bathroom, I fixed my hair in the bathroom mirror when she pulled me by the collar for a kiss but I pushed her.

What does she want? Why is she so weird? She's an attention seeker, you have a boyfriend so why don't you kiss him instead? "What was that for?" I asked in a serious tone as my face turned to a frown. And instead of her talking, she pushed me away. The fuck? What's your problem?

I just brushed it off and went inside the bathroom.

I locked the door and took of my wig, I looked pretty but I fully on despised it. Of course, for someone who felt humiliating trauma for being the only girl in a boy orphanage. I fixed my H/L and tied it to put back the wig. With the wig I still look like a girl in my eyes, I guess?. I went out of the bathroom and they were paying the bill out, "Oh Y/n took you long enough" Uki greeted "Wanna have a sleep over?" Alban said "Oh? May we join?" Quianna asked. Alban please say no. Please say no.

"Uhm Im really sorry but the apartment room can only fit us 6" Sonny said, Tysm Sonny, I owe you one omg ily bro. "Uh yeah unfortunately" Alban scratched the back of his neck "Lets go?" Vox asks "Yeah sure" Mysta says as we pack our stuff. We left and we all parted ways but Quianna followed us. "Oh lucky us hehe? My house is also part of this district looks like we all will be walking together!" She clapped her hands and walked beside me. I walked faster and switch places with Yugo.

"You good?" Yugo whispers to me "No, I have a bad feeling about her" I whisper back. "And whats that?" He asks "She pulled me into a kiss and I remembered she had a boyfriend so I pushed her away" I said "Thats messed up" Sonny whispers as he listened to the convo. "Yeah" Yugo says. The silence was broken by Quianna "Are you guys all single?" She said and puts her arms infront to make it obvious and made her chest squeeze.

Tf?

"Uh yeah? Why?" Fulgur said. "Nothing! Oh look, my house is there! I'll see you guys next time!" She says and waves off. "She's so irritating" Alban finally speaks "Sooo much" I groaned. "Why dont you ignore her then?" Fulgur joins "She's a brat, you already know what they do when you piss them or make them mad, theyre gonna expose you" Uki said.

"We dont know if she would do that though" Alban said "Thats why we shouldn't, we dont know what she's gonna do, she might just make it worse." Sonny says "Yeah lets just let her slide, pack up your things for tonight" I said as me and Alban enters our apartment.

Me and Alban took a shower and readied some games for the sleep over, while preparing snacks like popcorn and chips the doorbell rang. "Theyre here!" Alban said and opened the door. There they were in their pajama's haha they looked cute ngl. "What're you guys cooking?" Sonny asks "Noodles and baked mac" I said "Nice, so uhm I borrowed my brothers uno since I didnt wanna walk to a store and buy it" Fulgur said and hands out a box of uno cards.

"The noddles is done if you guys are hungry go ahead" Alban said. We laid out a mat in the living room, "I'll sleep on the couch" Yugo said "Same" Uki said too.

"So that means Y/n, Sonny, Alban and Fulgur will sleep on the mat?" Yugo said "No, I'll sleep in my room" I said "Can I join?" Alban said "Yeah sure". We played uno and for who was the loser had to shuffle and do dares, it was their choice. Dare, Shuffle, Powder slap lol and Lipstick drawing.

-------

The first round Yugo lost so he was dared to play a song in his earphones at max volume which surprisingly didnt affect him at all, second round Fulgur lost and he was dares to take a shower with his clothes but he didnt have spare clothes so he just got slapped by Uki with powder in his hands. Third round, I lost. "Pick your punishment Y/n.." Uki said as he stares at me intensely "Dare." I said with no hesitation.

"I dare you to..." Uki pauses as he ran out of ideas, Sonny was the one who dared me "I dare you to brush your teeth with ketchup mixed with toothpaste" He said "WHAT" I said "Foul" I stood up and did what I was told "Also brush for 2 minutes, Alban ready the timer" He said as Alban puts one they watched me cringe with the taste and after that I almost puked, Mint with sour and sweet? No no no ew.

I went back and they laughed, I wanted to drink water but Uki forbid me. 12AM strikes as we were hit by sleepiness, "Do you guys wanna sleep now?" Sonny says as he yawns "Yeah kinda" Yugo yawns too.

Me and Alban were nocturnal creatures but weirdly I was also tired. "Yeah" We all agreed as we fixed where we were going to sleep. I fixed my hair and draped my blanket over me. "Goodnight Alban" "Goodnight sis, sleep well". The lights turned off as we fell into deep slumber.

...

status; revisioned

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝐼𝑓 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒. 𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘--- 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆?...